Ninth Act, When the Light falls...

(A/N: weeeeeee~ my favorite Ryoka, Ichigo Kurosaki! Now...go read and enjoy!)

I woke up to the sound of an alarm. Huhhhhhh???? Morning already????

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, going to the door and sliding it open.

I saw six comet-like things trailing in the sky. I sighed. Soul Society must've lost their minds already...it's just a meteor-

I sensed reiatsu in them. Whoa, three humans and a shinigami! Ryoka, I guess.

I was about to flop back on my bed when a shinigami entered my room. "Third Seat (last name)! Your assistance is required by Aizen-taichou!"

"Creep...disrupting my sleep schedule..." I muttered under the pillows. "Yeah, yeah, tell that creep I'm coming."

"Yes, Third Seat!"

After the shinigami left, I changed into my shihakusho. I glanced at the silver rose necklace that Aizen gave me last night.

I sighed. Alright, I'll put it on.

I hung it on my neck and tucked the pendant inside my shihakusho. Now...on to tending with Mister Creep's needs.

I saw him standing over there, also staring at the sky. "Hey, creep! This better be so important that you'll disrupt my sleeping schedule!"

"Oh, (name). Ryoka have infiltrated the Sereitei." He said, giving me a small smile.

"And....what am I gonna do about it?"

He chuckled. "I wouldn't really like it if you got hurt, so...just stay by my side-"

A vein popped on my head. "What do you think I am, creep?! A baby?! I can take care of myself!!!"

One of the Ryoka landed on a spot near us. The others did the same, but landing on much different spots.

"Okay, (name). I know you want to fight-"

I started running towards the direction of the smoke, but Aizen grabbed me by the arm. "I told you, I don't want you to get hurt."

I let out an annoyed 'hmph'. "Fine."

He smiled. "That's nice to hear, since I don't want you to join in the action and inevitably get hurt."

My expressioned saddened a little. Of course that's not how he really feels. He doesn't care if I get hurt or anything, he's just an empty heart.

"Are you alright?" He asked, noticing my expression.

"Do you ever stop noticing things?" I asked, annoyed.

I suddenly let out a few fits of coughing. Agh...I forgot to take my medicine...

My vision started to blur, and I felt dizzy. I saw Aizen approach me, placing his hands on my shoulders.

I removed his hands and gave him a glare. As much as I like him, I don't wan't him worrying about me now. Instead...I should be the one who's worrying about him.

"Getting affectionate again, creep!!! I'm fine, and I'm going back to the barracks to get some sleep." I said.

"Are you sure you're alright?" He asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you?!"

He chuckled. "Alright then. If you feel a Ryoka nearby, just tell me."