Twenty-fifth Act, Not your average dinner

(A/N: love you so much, my dear readers!! And in case you've had a pretty bad day, just look at this picture of Aizen handing you a taco. Headcanon that Aizen is pretty good at cooking but still hasn't mastered it, causing him to make...teensy-weensy mistakes.)

When he pulled away, he even left a soft sound with his lips. His hand was still on my face, making jitters erupt all over me because of the contact.

I shakily took his hand. "J-Jealous freak....never knew you'll go as far as to kiss me."

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist and playfully burying his face on the side of my neck.

"Mm-mmm..." He uttered.

Okay, what in the freaking world was he doing?! I slowly shifted my gaze toward him so I can see what his nonsense was, and to my horror...

...His lips were on my neck. My entire face started to turn red and heat up "A-Aizen..."

He let go, giving me a small smile. "Yes? Is something the matter-"

"Don't you- um...er...I...ah...ARGHHH!!!" I stammered, burying my extremely embarrassed face on Aizen's chest.

I heard him chuckle again and gently stroke my hair with one hand. I bet he was enjoying every single moment with me. Or he was just feeling amused.

"What would you like to have for dinner, (name)?" He gently whispered in my ear.

With that, a huge grin crept up my lips. He's asking me what I wanted to eat!!! Isn't that a dream come true?! I can ask for whatever I want!!!

"I want chicken katsu, chicken karaage, chicken teriyaki, tebasaki, oyakodon, yakitori, hibachi chicken, ginger chicken-"

He placed a finger to my lips. "Isn't that a bit too much?"

I pouted, crossing my arms against my chest. "Are you worried that I might get sick or something? Don't!!! Chicken meat is healthy!!!"

"No, no, that's not what I meant. What I meant was, don't you want to have something else in your dinner lineup other than chicken?" He said.

"Then I want to have mixed rice! Make the vegetables as small as possible!"

He exhaled, a small smile creeping up his lips. "Is that so? Very well."

With that, he left the room. I decided to loaf around in his spacious place, making a lot of noise and dancing around it.

Fifty minutes later, he came back, hands behind his back. "Dinner's ready."

"Yaaaaaaay!!! Did you make lots of chicken meals?" I said excitedly.

"Of course. Although I- excuse me, I meant they were short on ingredients for the others." He said.

I hugged him tightly. "Come on! Let's go eat, I'm starving!!!"

When we reached the dining room, or whatever it was called, the smell of freshly cooked food drifted in my nose.

"Oh my gosh...fooooood!!!" I yelled, hurriedly taking a seat. Aizen decided to sit beside me rather than the usual across me.