Forty-fifth Act, Battle of Fake Karakura Town

(A/N: This chapter is based on the Fake Karakura Town Arc, with a few twists of my own. And sad to say....this fanfic is drawing to a close. But I can't leave you with a mopey look on yer faces! There'll be a couple more chapters before this ends, so heads up!)

(Aizen's p.o.v)

I smirked at the sight, seeing the shinigami struggle against their designated opponents. Looks like this will be an easy victory for me, considering how I divided their defenses.

I glanced at Halibel. She was fighting against Toshiro Hitsugaya, and her fraccion seem to have no problem dealing with Rangiku Matsumoto.

Speaking of Rangiku....I took a quick glance at Gin. Despite clearly seeing her get beat up, he just stood there, still having the same indifferent smile.

Strange....if you have feelings for someone, shouldn't you always be at their side?

An image of (name) suddenly slipped in my mind. She was in her hospital bed, with one hand clutching on the railing tightly and one wiping away her tears.

I shook the thought off. "No....not now....this is a battle. I cannot allow myself to be bested by my emotions. One slip, and victory will be theirs."

"Aizen-san...Are you still rejecting your emotions like you constantly did before? Why can't you just accept them?" Kyoka Suigetsu said.

"Don't you understand? Emotions are the most powerful weapon that can be used against an opponent in battle. Anger them...they'll become reckless. Sadden them...they'll lose resolve."

I could feel him shake his head in disapproval. "No, Aizen-san. You're the one who still doesn't understand."

With that, he left. I thought about his words for a moment. It may look like an ordinary sentence, but could there be a hidden meaning behind it?

I heard a loud thud and saw one of Baraggan's fraccion get defeated by Marechiyo Omaeda of the second division.

Tch....He couldn't win against someone like that even though he's already in resurreccion form? How pathetic.

I glanced at all of the espada. They don't seem to be having a problem against their opponents...unlike their lower-level comrades.

As time passed, more and more of the fraccion were defeated. They're starting to get the upper hand, but I would not allow such a thing to happen-

I heard the sound of blood splatter. Kyoraku Shunsui has managed to defeat Stark, the primera espada.

"Hate the feeling of losing, don't you...Sosuke~?"

It was still Kyoka Suigetsu, but there was something strangely different about him. He spoke in such a sickly sweet tone, it's as if his words were a cup of tempting warm milk. But in truth...it is poisoned.

"Why would I hate losing when I'm always going to win in the end? You should rethink your words, Kyoka Suigetsu." I said.

"Oh~? Looks like I've managed to tap into your brittle emotions. How easy to break through you actually are~!"

I decided to ignore him, glancing at Baraggan. He was also defeated...so I have to take matters into my own hands now? Then I'll finish this quickly.