Nineteenth act, This is where my smile dies

(A/N: or should I say...author's warning? Anyways...Here's the nineteenth chapter. There may be feels coming ahead...and just look at that smirk/fake smile on Aizen-fukutaichou's face! So....hawt...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So your name's Sosuke Aizen, right? I've heard a lot about you. Kid with lots of reiatsu." She said.

I looked up from my book. "Mizuki Hinamori? I've seen you before in school, but you aren't in my class."

"Didn't know you liked to read." She said, snatching the book I was reading and looking at the cover.

"Does it interest you, then?" I asked.

She leafed through the pages and squinted. "I dunno how you have the attention span for this, Sosuke."

I raised an eyebrow. Calling me by my first name so casually...that's unusual. I'm used to being called 'Aizen'.

She handed it back to me and sat beside me. "Doesn't it bore the life out of you? Reading all day, stuff like that."

"Of course not." I said, going back to the page I was last reading.

Until she went really close to the space between the book and my face. "Ooooh...I wonder what's it like to get lost in there."

I felt something flitter across my heart, and also something warm spread on my face. "Why don't you try a book and find out?"

She folded the page I was on then took it, starting at the first chapter. For a while, she was getting immersed into the story, having really amusing reactions depending on the words she read.

"Oh, no you don't. Don't take the girl. You ain't her type."

"If I get in there...I'll make sure you won't interrupt another kiss!!!"

"Awww...but isn't this overly dramatic?"

Soon enough, I found myself chuckling. She glanced at me immediately as if I had said something really foolish or something that offended her.

"What's so funny, Sosuke???"

"Well, I just found your reactions quite amusing. Do you have to leave a comment every time you read a part where the story is heavily affected?" I said.

She gave me this odd look at first, but then she burst out laughing. "Do you really have to hide it? You definitely find me funny and cute. No meed to hide it under a suave man answer."

A smirk crept up my lips. "So you think I'm lying?"

"Duh. It's obvious with the little pink on your cheeks." She said, poking it.

I took her hand and slowly put it down, which made her face flush red. "Okay, what was that just for?!"

I didn't answer, I just let out another soft chuckle and glanced up at the sky. I could hear her shuffle towards me, giving me strange looks.