Fifteenth Act, Lost in solitude

(A/N: Aizen and Gin! so handsome...plus, they look like they're posing for something. Okay, here's the new chapter! I have a weird feeling that the last chapter was kinda sloppy...never mind.)

His soft and warm lips crashed against my cheek. My entire face turned red. He slowly pulled away, still holding my other cheek.

I was expecting one to the lips though; that look in his eyes kinda gave it away, but...he only planted one on my cheek. I could hear my heart scream "Oh my gosh, that feels so great.....let him do another one..."

"Your concern for me is a little odd. The last time I saw you, hatred was swirling in your eyes. It looked like you didn't care about anything that was going to happen to me." He said, smiling a little.

My face turned a little redder. Okay, he had to bring that up. "Well...why would I want you to get hurt? I...I..."

Wait, was I attempting to say 'I love you'? But that might emotionally wound him because it'll bring up the thought of Mizuki again.

Speaking of Mizuki...he hasn't told me anything about her. I haven't found anything about her which gives me an answer on why Aizen was quite distant towards me.

He just stared at me with his lovely brown eyes, waiting for me to continue. His hand was still sitting on my cheek too.

Until he started to rub circles on it gently. Jitters started rushing all over me. I shakily reached for his hand and held it. Luckily, he stopped, but his gaze fixed on me again.

"I...I'm not heartless enough to want that to happen to you."

I noticed that he raised his eyebrow a little. I bet he was expecting a much different answer than that. But I guess he was expecting this too.

He let go of my cheek and let out a chuckle. "You're soft after all. I thought you were going to brutally murder me when you released your zanpakuto."

He walked towards the metal railing which bordered his room and the view of Hueco Mundo's desert, and stared out into the distance.

Unsure of what to do, I decided to stand beside him and check out what is there to see. Nothing, nothing but a very lonely-looking desert. I wonder what this sad view has that amuses him.

I glanced at him and his arms were already resting on the railing crossed with each other, and he was leaning a little.

"Doesn't a little silence feel good once in a while?" He said.

"Yeah, I guess so..." I muttered audibly, inching a little closer to him so that my arm touched his.

The wound I gave him was still on his forehead, but no longer bleeding. It felt pretty uncomfortable looking at it, apparently.

"Hey...Aizen..."

His head turned so he can face me. "Yes? Something you need?"

I looked at the remains of my ripped-off sleeve. Only a white undergarment remained. I sighed and ripped it off too. "Can you lean down a little?"

Our eyes locked with each other for a while before he took his arms off the railing and leaned down. I started wrapping the makeshift bandage around his head.