Twelfth Act, Coaxing a lock open

(A/N: here's my sketch of Kyoka Suigetsu. Weee~ that's how I imagine child Aizen in my head, so adorable....and here's the new chapter!)

I tried to open the door, thinking that Ulquiorra might've locked it when we left, but surprisingly...it opened.

I slammed the door shut then I threw myself into the soft couch that was in my room, letting out a few more sobs.

Even if the moonlight that shone through my window felt rather comforting against the darkness of my room, I wanted to cover it up and leave me alone in the dark.

So I ripped off the sleeve of my crisp and blood-stained shihakusho and ripped it some more so I can make a makeshift curtain.

Then I pinned it to the window with my zanpakuto, leaving me in total darkness. Going back to the sofa, I leaned against its edge and continued crying. I feel so betrayed right now...

Until I noticed a plate of chicken katsu sitting on the table. As much as I wanted to give it a lot of compliments and gobble it down, I wasn't in the mood. I know it's from Aizen.

I stood up and picked it up, feeling steam rise from it. So it's freshly cooked? Too bad...it would've tasted really great.

I sighed, opening the door and placing it outside when I heard my stomach growl. Ahh, I'm hungry...but I don't want to eat it...

I simply closed my eyes and shut the door. Hope it's not cold when I get the mood to eat it after a while...

"Woman. Eat this or you'll starve to death." Ulquiorra's voice said from the other side of the door.

"No! I don't want it, I'm not hungry." I said.

"Eat. Do I have to force it down your throat?" He said, the tone of his voice still not changing. And I bet his facial expression isn't changing either...

"Fine, fine, I'll eat it! Just go away."

Even though I really don't have any intention to do so...maybe I'll explore this place. Get Aizen out of my head. Yes, that's what I'm going to do.

I opened the door and went out, running across the hallway. All I could see was never-ending white. Is there any other color to this place besides dreary white? But it's Hueco Mundo after all...

I suddenly bumped into someone and tripped. "Hm? Why are you roaming around? Did you eat?"

I glanced up and saw...evil eyes that were once beautiful. A smirk that was once a smile. A piercing gaze that was once kind. None other than the man who betrayed my trust, Sosuke Aizen.

"I don't want to eat." I said simply.

"You'll starve. You need to eat." He said, blocking my way.

"Ulquiorra already told me that. And can you please move out of the way?"

I felt a slight change in his reiatsu. He was raising it little, and I could feel nausea slowly creeping towards me.

But it wasn't from Aizen's reiatsu. It was naturally coming from my body. It was as if drills were boring the side of my head.

Of all the things I had to forget....

I fell into Aizen's arms, and let out a soft moan. My head aches a lot...I can't even think straight anymore...