Eleventh Act, Kingdom of Hollows

(A/N: whoooooo~ Hueco Mundo Aizen looks so...HANDSOME!!! Oh, yeah. *clicks the publish button* enjoy the new chapter!)

I woke up, moonlight shining through a window. Ugh...where am I? I was in a dark room with dreary gray walls, lying down down on a sofa.

The last thing I remember was Aizen stabbing me...so he really doesn't love me, huh...?

I can't help but let a few tears fall out of my eyes. I knew it...I knew he was too heartless to even love me...I shouldn't have trusted him...

I sat up. I kind of want to be with Gin right now, but...

I glanced at the door. I guess it's locked...but then I heard a click then someone came in.

It was a man, with pale skin, black hair, green eyes, and...the mask of a hollow. He had no expression on his face. "(Name). Come with me, Aizen-sama is calling for you."

Wait a minute...a hollow...and Aizen-sama? So he's the leader of-

I rushed to the window and glanced outside. An endless crescent moon night. A vast desert of white sand. And some hollows roaming around.

Hueco Mundo. Aizen is the king of Hueco Mundo.

"You have no choice but to come with me. Defying Aizen-sama will only lead to your demise." The hollow said.

"What if I don't want to go?" I asked.

"He said to use force if necessary. Now come with me." He said, the expression on his face never changing.

I scoffed and followed him out of the room. We walked across a hallway, which was brighter than the room I was in earlier.

It looks so mind-numbingly boring though...everything is white. White here, white there, white everywhere.

Until we stopped in front of another dark room. Seriously...they should add more lighting...

In the room, there were steps leading to a chair looking out to a wide view of Hueco Mundo. I rolled my eyes and thought "That's a pretty great view."

"Aizen-sama. I have brought her like you have requested."

Wait, what?! No way I'm talking to-

I saw a flash of silver hair standing beside the chair where Aizen was. Gin! Such a beautiful sight to sore eyes....hey! Not that he's handsome or anything...

I rushed towards him, but then...Aizen released his reiatsu. I dropped down to the ground, gasping for air.

He spun his chair so he could face me, and he let out a soft chuckle. "So you're awake now? That's good to hear."

Gin also turned to glance at me, a grin on his face. "Well hello there, (name). How was yer stay?"

"Could you just lower your reiatsu so I can talk or something?!" I thought angrily, giving Aizen a sharp glare.

He simply closed his eyes and lowered his reiatsu. "Ulquiorra, Gin, you may now leave."

They both left, but before Gin went out the door, he placed his hand on my shoulder and whispered, "Glad yer okay. Please be careful."