The Beauty and The Wolf (EXO SNSD)

Hello there! This is my first ever fan fic so there will be alot of grammar mistakes. Hahah ew. Well I will apologize in advance for that. So this story is an interesting one, i promise. Updating might be long but you won't regret reading it until the end.
There will be:
• Romance
• The story us going to be really sad. So prepare yourself, i warn you.
• It's pretty funny.
• Its going to have a little of mature contents on it.
• Moral lessons, especially love
• Grammar mistakes kekeke

Main Characters:

Choi Sooyoung
17 years old. A rich girl who lives with her parents in a mansion in Korea. She goes to Korean Top Institution, the most richest school in the entire country. Her parents are very strict and always force her to do well in everything. Their motto is, " Everything must be perfect!" That's what they always have to say to Sooyoung.

Chanyeol-
17 years old. One of Sooyoung's mysterious classmate. Both of them are not close. Serious at all times. Popular at school, but Mysterious/ inscrutable lad. Grumpy and covert. But A wolf, yet A student.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I ran into the woods, at that night as fast as I could. But it was hard for me as I was wearing a wedding dress. Yes, a wedding dress.

The woods was so quiet and dark. I was so scared, but I kept running and running as they got closer.

Suddenly, I tripped over. I laid helplessly on the ground, surrounded by the trees. And fell unconscious.

Until.....until.....

Someone... Wait... No.... Something was sniffing me. There were plenty of them, I could feel. They were furry and all of them were growling.

wolves.

I guess they were hungry. I closed my eyes tightly as I know where this is going to end.

Tears were dripping down my face. Petrified. As they were about to swallow every skin of mine down to their stomach, this one wolf stopped them.

This one wolf GROWLed at them.

This one wolf was scanning me....

He looked at my face, and my eyes were half open.
I can see His eyes were as red as pure blood. His eyes were furious...... I opened mine fully...

My eyes.... The wolf's eyes.... Met..

"Cha.....Chanyeol?" I thought out loud. Impossible! This thing is a wolf. Why would this wolf be chanyeol?

"Aahhwwoooo!!!!!!!" "Grr!!"