Chapter 22 : Camping lll

3 More chapters until Sooyoung's wedding.

_______________________________

"Being the same until the end, Is that really better?"

- Exo Chen

SOOYOUNG'S POV

I'm glad that they appreciate my photos. My parents never appreciate my interests. Chen has been talking to everyone how I'm really good in photography. I felt embarrassed at the same time elated. He's really cute, if you ask me.

"Sooyoung! Chen has been blabbering to everyone how professional you are in photography." Sunny said in excitement.

"Yeah what's up with that? He's like a proud boyfriend of yours or something." Tiffany replied unbelievably.. I blushed so hard, I can't even control myself.

"Ummm.. I'm not-"

"Don't worry. I know that." Tiffany seemed to be angry.

What went wrong with her?

"Uh. Did I do something wrong?" I asked Sunny. She's more of like a happy person. Her eye smile disappeared when she talked to me. " Uh, She's just tired Soo, don't worry." Sunny smiled. That's a relief. I can't take it if someone getting angry at me without any reason. Like Chanyeol...

"I'm gonna go talk to her."

"Okay."

Huh... what's got into her?
******

"Fany-ah! Yah! Stephanie Hwang!" Sunny shouted. She just hates it when she's not replying. " It's Tiffany!"

*Seems like she's in a bad mood*

"Well, Stephanie is your real name you know. Tiffany is just the name your mom wanted..." There was a silence. Sunny face palmed herself. Tiffany's mother died when she was eleven years old. And the first class students agreed that they won't be talking about mothers. But it seems like Sunny popped the bubble.

"I'm sorry." Sunny apologized.

"It's fine." It's not fine. It was never fine. Living without a mother is difficult. But she still feels lucky because her dad is very supportive and loves her very much. When she was12 years old, her father would tell her stories every night like her mother used to do. He would tell her stories about how her mother and him met and how they fell in love with each other. Tiffany thought that their love story was just like a fairy tale. Tiffany always hoped that her fairy tale would be like her parents' fairy tale. She had always hoped that her prince will be Chen. But it seems like her fairy tale is not coming true.

"Is there something bothering you? You weren't really in a good mood when you talked to Sooyoung."

Tiffany turned around to look Sunny. Tears welled up in his eyes and began rolling down her cheeks like rivulets.

"Tiffany what's wrong?" Sunny asked worriedly. Sunny then embrace her arms around Tiffany. "It's Chen, Isn't it?"

"It's like I'm nothing to him. I like him a lot. But I think he likes Sooyoung." Sunny then let go of the embrace. "I think they are just friends."

"Oh really? Chen is not the kind of person who shows off girls! Soo and Chen just met. But it seems like.... Chen is starting to like her... Not me." Tiffany said lowering down her voice at the last sentence. Tears were still oozing out from her eyes. "I don't understand. I have been there for him for all this years but he still sees me as his friend."

"Do you want me to talk to him?"Tiffany thought that was a risky idea.

"No! No, don't do that. It's too obvious."