SPECIAL Chapter 25 : The Big Event; Locked Up

The special chapter

__________________________________

"Theres a place that you and i only know of."
- Kris "Theres a Place"

"We are here Miss Soo." They have reached the mansion. Without hesitation, Sooyoung went out of the car.

"I wonder what happened?" The driver thought. Sooyoung ran into the mansion and saw her parents sitting on the couch. Her father was reading the newspaper and her mother was talking to the phone with some of the important guest of her birthday tomorrow and her wedding. Sooyoung was in front of them, panting very hard, carrying the suit with her. "Oh, Sooyoung you're here."

"Eomma, appa, i need to talk to you. Its very urgent."

"What do you want to talk about? And goodness! What happened to your knee?" Her father said. At least he was a little worried about her knee.

"And why didn't you give Taecyeon his suit? I specifically told you-"

"Eomma, I cant marry him." Everyone kept quiet. Mrs. Choi thought she was joking. She was getting tired of Sooyoung telling that to her. "Sooyoung, stop with your childish nonsense."

"Eomma, appa, I'm not joking! I dont want to marry him!" Mrs and Mr Choi were furious. They stood up and said, "Sooyoung! We have established this! You are going to marry him! I don't care if you don't like him, we have decided-"

Sooyoung went nearer to them, her hair was a mess, her knee was bleeding, because of that, her parents think she has gone nuts. "That's the problem! You guys planned this! Not me! I'm the one who's suppose to plan my own wedding! I'm the one who's suppose to choose my future husband not you!" Sooyoung's parents were starting to get furious. She never talked back. All these years of scolding and being strict, Sooyoung thought it was the time for her to speak up and tell them how she really feels.

"How dare you talk back! We are doing this for you!" The father said.

"No appa! You are completely wrong! You are doing all these for yourself! For money and fame!" Sooyoung's mother then slapped her hard on the face. Tears came out of sooyoung's eyes. Her heart felt like it was burning and her chest was so heavy. Her face was stinging and the hand print can be perfectly seen in red color.

"How dare you! What did i tell you about talking back?! You are a disgrace!"

"Eomma, please listen to me! For once! When I reached there, I overheard Taecyeon and his fathers' conversation!"

"What are you blabbering about? Mrs. Park! Take her to her room and lock her inside until she has learn her lesson! NOW!" Mrs Park then ibided her. She tried to pull Sooyoung to her room, but she wouldn't. " No eomma! Appa! Listen! They said if i get to marry Taecyeon, the Ok family will kill us all! Please listen to me!"

"Don't even try making excuses! It will never work! You are still going to marry him! " Sooyoung finally gave up and went upstairs with Mrs Park. "Come on dear. Let's go."

Sooyoung went in her room . She stood there, crying. "Mrs. Park you have to believe me. I'm telling the truth." Mrs. Park stood outside the room with the door open.

"I do dear, i believe you." She then closed the room door and locked it. She wanted her to calm down first. Giving her a talk is not going to work for now. This is not the first time Sooyoung is locked in her room. But this was the first time she banged her door and wants out. She banged the door and shouted, "Mrs. Park! Please don't lock the door! Open it please! Mrs. Park! You have to believe me! Please don't lock the door!" Mrs. Park felt bad for Soo. But what can she do? She has to abide everything what Mr and Mrs. Choi says, or shes's out of the job. She needed the money for the boys. The sympathy was there. Mrs. Park's eyes were tearing up. Her voice was shaky.