Chapter 16 : Almost

"Were not nine but one."

- SNSD, Girls' generation Sooyoung

The twelve boys were in the Seoul forest. It was already midnight. The forest was dim and quiet. Not a single person was there. There is a church not far away from the forest so the boys tried not to make any 'awooo' sounds.

"Suho, this place is perfect!" Xiumin said.

"I know right?" Suho said.

The boys felt the cold fresh air in the woods. The environment, the smell reminded them of they're home when they were little. They were so glad that Suho found the place.

They then started forming into wolves. More hair is growing out. Long nails and scary teeth were forming. They're brown eyes were changing into a bloody red colored eyes.

They were glad that they were finally a wolf again. It's hard to act like a human all the time. It's hard to act something or someone that your not.

They started to run in the woods. It was so refreshing. They started to chase at each other and played around. They ran and ran nonstop. They couldn't be more happier.

• • • • • • • •

"How was the date?"

"Eomma, Appa,Why didn't you tell me earlier about the date?" Asked Sooyoung.

She's quite angry about it. She just spend her whole afternoon with a guy she doesn't even like.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Mr Choi asked.

"No,its not that."

"Sooyoung, we can't tell you every single thing that's going to happen to you." Mrs Choi said.

"But,Eomma, you could have at least told me about it. It's fine if I'm going out with him. But at least ask me first."

"Why? You didn't like it? So what if we don't ask you? Do we really have to ask your permission?" Mrs Choi said. she was starting to get furious.

Sooyoung knew she won't win. She always doesn't. If she talks back, the next thing we knew, her lips will be crushed. all she could say is,

"No, Eomma. Your right. I'm sorry."

"That's what I thought."

Sooyoung went to her room. Laid down the bed, looking at the ceiling. She let out a big sigh and closed her eyes.

Rrrrriiiinnngggg

"Yeobseyo?"

"Anyeong Soo!"

It's Yuri.

"Oh, Hi. Why did you'd you call?"

"Nothing. I jut miss my best friend. You know,we haven't been talking that much when we were transferred in the first class. Except for recess and after school."

"Yeah, I know... I'm sorry."

Yuri was confused why she was saying sorry.

"W-why are you saying sorry?"

"Because... Because I don't talk to you more often anymore. I've been really depressed lately and-"

"Soo, you think I don't know that? It's fine. I know you needed some time to think and be alone. I understand so don't be sorry."

Sooyoung was really touched. Yuri was her only bet friend for the pat few years. Some people think that Sooyoung is a spoilt brat just because she's from a rich family. People didn't like her. Yuri then asked her name and wanted to be friends with her.

"Thanks for giving me space... But *cries* being alone .... being alone sometimes is just....too painful. I wanted to be alone but the truth is... I wanted someone to comfort me."

Sooyoung started crying again. Yuri was too. She pity Sooyoung so much.

"Don't worry Soo, I'm always here for you."

*THE NEXT DAY*

"Class, we'll be having a group project. Now, this project is about nature and plants. Some one in your group will have to take photos of all kinds of plants. Then, you will have to describe the features of the plant. We will be going on a camp. Three days, two night. This friday. This is graded so all of you take it seriously."

Hyoyeon smiled and whispered to Sunny," I wonder who I'm going to prank again. kekeke."

"And I'm talking to you Hyoyeon. No more pranking."

"Yeah, the shampoo you gave me for the last year's camp wasn't funny." Luhan said folding his arms.

"Why? what happened?" Yuri asked.

"Last year's project camp, she gave a shampoo and it turns out, it was hair remover. I used it and it kinda smelled funny. So I quickly washed it with water.I was almost bold!" Luhan said.

All the girls chuckled.

"And she almost scared me to death. She pretended to be a ghost. She went inside my tent to scare me. I fainted because of that!" Tao said.

Yuri can't help but laugh.

"Haahhah! Your such a baby! Scaredy cat!"

"Shut up!" Tao shouted.

"And she gave me a liquid soap. When I used it, I was really tanned after I showered." Kai said angrily.

"Hey, hey, hey! Yoona was with me okay? I didn't work alone." Hyoyeon said.

Sooyoung and Yuri thought that Hyo Was lying. Cuz they thought Yoona is a serious person.

Sooyoung and Yuri looked at each other and whispered,

"Yoona? Prankster?"

Taeyeon then said," Yup, Yoona the prankster. She's the queen of pranking."

Yuri was overly confused.Yeah, right.. She thought.

"Are you kidding? Yoona? Prankster?"

Taeyeon chuckled and said, " Yup, that's her... Well... used to be..."

"Used to be?" asked Sooyoung.

"Well she kinda stop when she and Chanyeol started dating. She grew more mature and serious.."

"Ohhh..." That's all Yuri and Sooyoung can say.

"Here are the groups. Group 1: Jessica, Tiffany,Sunny,Suho,Kris,Luhan and Xiumin. Group 2: Yuri,Taeyeon,Hyoyeon,Baekhyun-"

"Yes!" Baekhyun shouted. He was elated that he's in a same group with Taeyeon.

"Nooooo!" Taeyeon whispered to herself, banging her head on the table.

The teacher looked at them. She sigh and continued, "Anyways, Group 2 : Baekhyun,Lay,Sehun and...."

"Please don't be Tao. Please don't be Tao...." Yuri whispered crossing her fingers and closing her eyes.

"Tao."

Yuri's face was in horror.

"NOOOOOO!!" Tao and Yuri shouted.

"Why do I have to be with this pervert guy?!" Yuri stood up and shouted.

"I don't want to be with this Pabo!" Tao shouted pointing at Yuri.

"Both of you sit down! No more arguing! My decision is final." The teacher said.

Yuri and Tao folded their arms and sat down at the same time,pouting.

This is a nightmare. Yuri thought.

"The third group: Sooyoung,Yoona,Seohyun,Chen,Kai, D.O and Chanyeol."

Chanyeol didn't like the grouping. First of all, her ex girlfriend is in he's group. Secondly, The girl she hated the most is in that group too.

Chanyeol raised his hands up.

"What is it Chanyeol?"

"I want to change my group."

That hit Yoona. She thought its because of her. Well.. It is because of her but not mostly...

"Why? Is there-"

"I just don't feel comfortable with my group." Chanyeol said straightforwardly.

Sooyoung thought it was her too. But that didn't bother her. She had too many problems of her own and she doesn't want Chanyeol to join in the picture.

"Sorry Chanyeol, I can't do that. Your groupings are confirmed and final."

Chanyeol just sigh and kept quiet for the rest of the lesson.

*RECESS*

The first class students gathered at their table and the girls had been observing the boys. They looked, different.

Sooyoung then wanted to go to the toilet. So Yuri tag along with her.

When they were gone, Taeyeon asked,

"Okay, what's up?"

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked.

"You boys seem so happy. Whats going on? What happened?" Jessica asked.

"Well, Suho found this really cool place that we as wolves can hang along." Kai said, smiling.

"Oh. That's cool. where?" Tiffany asked.

"Seoul forest." Kris said.

"Woah, woah, woah! That place is haunted." Sunny said.

"Unnie, I've read an article once about the Seoul forest. It says that not a single person has gone their because it's too haunted." Seohyun said.

"Like we believe in that stuff. Were wolves. And we went their last night at twelve o'clock. Nothing happened." Kai said.

"Ohhhh.." That's all the girls can say.

Then Sooyoung and Yuri came back.

While they were eating,Hyuna came over to their seat.

Her hair was short and quite messy. She wore a red lipstick and her skirt was really short. Her uniform was very fitting and her first three buttons were open. Which made her thing exposes. You know what I mean. ( lol.. I'm not really comfortable saying it but I think you get the point.)

"Sup, nerds." She said while sitting on Kai's lap.

Kai was shock for a moment. He's face was turning red.

Yoona was somehow angry. She doesn't know why.

She was glaring at Hyuna.

"What?" Hyuna said to Yoona. Yoona just rolled her eyes.

"What do you want Hyuna?" Taeyeon asked being annoyed.

Hyuna then touched Kai's hair which made him really uncomfortable.

Yoona was still pissed.

*Whats wrong with me? I shouldn't be angry...* Yoona thought.

"I just want to warn someone here in your group." Hyuna stood up from Kai's lap and sat on Baekhyun's lap.

Baekhyun just smirked and he's face got so much redder than Kai.

Taeyeon was quite annoyed. Cuz she thought that Baekhyun only likes her.

*This stupid Bacon.*

"Warn who?" D.O asked.

"I'm not telling. I just want to warn somebody. Your life could be in danger." Hyuna stood up and laughed like a crazy person. Then she walked out.

But then, she took out a card and put it on Baekhyun's pocket which made him jumped a little. She tilted her face near to Baekhyun's face. They almost kissed. Taeyeon was just there getting really angry. She crumpled her hands. And Jessica who we as beside her saw it.

She whispered to Taeyeon," You okay Tae?"

"Huh, of course I am."

"Call me." Hyuna smirked and walked away.

Baekhyun was still red as tomato.

"Woah...." He said.

"She's crazy." Kai said adjusting his necktie as Hyuna pulled it just now.

Yoona who was beside him looked at him and said," You think?" she was still pissed. And Chanyeol sensed that she was jealous.

Chanyeol cleared his throat and said," But what does she mean about someone in our group will be in danger?"

"Yeah. Guys I'm starting to get worried." Sehun said.

"Maybe she's just fooling around. I mean, she's always like that. Remember, she tried to trick us like a hundred of times already." Suho said.

"Yeah, maybe you're right...." Sunny said.

"She's kinda hot though.." Baekhyun said smirking.

Taeyeon got really angry. She stood up and said," I need to go to the toilet for a while."

Everyone looked at each other.

"Whats wrong with her?" Hyoyeon asked.

Baekhyun stood up and said," I'm going to check on her. "

Jessica laughed and said," Huh.. Good luck with that."

But she was worried about what Hyuna said. What if she's the one that Hyuna's talking about? What if Hyunseung will get him? All these question came to her head. But she tried to stay as positive as possible.

"Sica, are you okay?" Kris asked.

She smiled and said," Yeah, I'm fine."

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I went to the girls toilet. What I didn't back there, about complementing Hyuna that she's hot, that was part of my plan. To get Taeyeon jealous. And I can't believe it worked.

I went straight to the girls toilet. I checked if there was any people passing by but luckily there was no one. I opened the girls toilet and saw Taeyeon looking at herself at the mirror. She looked at herself and then she washed her hands. Then she wiped it. I went in the toilet and she was so shocked.

"What the? What are you doing here? This is the girls toilet." She shouted.

"I know." I said cooly.

"Then, go." she said giving me the 'shew" sign.

"I want to talk to you." I said looking serious.

"No way." she said while trying to walk away from me. But I didn't let her. I pushed her and dragged her inside the toilet cublicle. I locked the door and face her.

She was shock for a moment. Her eyes grew bigger. How cute.

"What the heck are you doing?!" She shouted.

She tried to walk away again but I hold a grip of her. I pushed her hard to the wall. I tilted my face near to her and said,

"Your jealous aren't you?"

"Jealous? of what?" she said acting all confuse.

"About Hyuna and me." I smirked.

"Your unbelievable!"

"Answer me."

"No! Let me go!"

She tried to move away from me but I hold her more tightly.

"If you don't say you're jealous then I'm going to kiss you." I said confidently.

I should have done this to her before. She look so cute when she looks nervous.

"No way!"

Suddenly, a group of girls came in. I covered her mouth. I turned around to look at the door and turned to look at her back. She was really red. She pushed me away but I didn't let her. I'm too strong ofcourse. the girls were talking about make up and stuff.

I tilted my head closer to Taeyeon's face. I came closer and closer....

Then, she punched me. The girls then said,

"What was that?" They got scared so they went out of the toilet.

"What was that for?!" I shouted. That really hurt.

"You idiot. Don't you ever speak or talk or even look at me ever again!" She shouted.then she walked out of the toilet.

Great, I just made her hate me more. Nice work you stupid bacon...

TAEYEON'S POV

Unbelievable! How dare him! he has no right to do that to me. I'm so pissed. And he asked me If I'm jealous.

Jealous of what?!

.....

Okay fine! grrr.... I don't know if I'm jealous but... I felt angry.. about what happened with him and Hyuna...

I went back to the table. And everyone was staring at me.

"W-what?"

"Unnie, you look so red. Did something happen?" asked Seohyun.

Maknae always ask questions. huh..

"Nothing. Just not feeling well." I made an excuse.

"Do you want me to bring you to the sick bay?" Tiffany asked.

"Uh.. No thanks.."

I hate that bacon...

•••••••

*After school, at the School garden*

Kai and Yoona were hanging around for a while. Yoona was still pissed.

Kai can't help but smile. He knows that Yoona was jealous.

"Your jealous aren't you?" He asked.

"Of what?"

"Hyuna?"

"Why would I be jealous of that crazy girl?" Yoona said folding her arms.

Kai put his right arm on Yoona's shoulder.

"Yeah, your right. Your so much prettier and smarter than her."

Yoona can't help but smile.

•••••••

"Jessica! You want to go home with us?" Tiffany and Taeyeon asked.

"No thanks! I'm taking a taxi."

"Okay then. Bye!"

"Bye!" She waved at them.

It was already seven in the evening. She was walking to the taxi station. It was quiet and dark. Suddenly, she heard footsteps.

She thought it was just her imagination. But the footsep came closer and it was increasing. The amount of footstep was increasing. Jessica was scared. She continued walking and walking. Faster and faster.

A guy then appeared In front of her. That made her squeal a little.

The guy came closer and closer. She tried to walk back but there was another guy at her back.

She was scared. She doesn't know what's going on.

"Well, well, well. I've never seen you so scared Jessica." He laughed.

That voice. It was very familiar. She then realizes that it was Hyunseung. He was with his gang. And Hyuna was there too.

A group guys then came closer to her.

"No. No! go away! No! Go away! NOOOO! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

*************************************

Yay! finally! this chapter is finished. Sorry for the slow update guys.

Hope you enjoyed it. :)

Anyways, have you heard about the SMROOKIES? They're new in SM. and I think I'm already in love with Jeno!

He's only 13 and he look so cuuuutttee!!! You can search him in google. another hot guy is Taeyong. kyaaah! he is H O T!

And one girl named Seulgi. She is cute. Kinda look like sohee and dara.

But JENO ATTRACTED MY ATTENTION. HE IS HANDSOME!