Chapter 23 : Hurt

2 More chapter till Sooyoung's wedding.

_______________________________

" Exo! Let's Love!"

- Exo Kris ( Exo Show time )/Miss you Galaxy Fan fan...\

"I'm telling you! They're wolves! They are monster!"

"You are ridiculous! Crazy! Sent him away!" The police shouted.

Hyunseung was in jail because he attempted to kill someone. He's not going to be there for long though. His parents are doing everything they can for Hyunseung to get out from prison.

"I am not crazy. I saw them." He whispered to himself as the police walked away.

Suddenly the police banged the prison doors which made Hyunseung jumped a little. "Yah! there's someone here who wants to see you!" A guy appeared looking casual and all. He had a neat hair and a really manly scent. Hyunseung stood up quickly as he thought it was Hyuna.

"Hyun... Who are you?" He said as he realized that it wasn't her. He felt disappointed and betrayed by her.The guy smirked. He was scary...

"That's not really important right now." He said calmly. "Now, I heard what you did." Hyunseung walked away from him. " I don't have time for this."

"Now, I know you despise those 12 wolves."

That stop him.

"How 'bout some revenge?"

"What?"

"I know you want revenge, with those 'wolves'."

"You believe me? Wait, how did you know about this? Tell me really, who are you?!"

"Let's just say, I have been watching those 12 boys for years now." Hyunseung was still confused but he didn't care. He wanted revenge. Now people thinks that he's crazy because of what he has been saying about the twelve brothers.

"First, I want to know who you fucking are!"

"No need vulgarities my friend."
"I'm Taecyeon. " He smirked.

"Okay? I'm Hyunseung."

"Glad to meet you."

"So,

what's the revenge?"

Taecyeon smirked. The smirk was filled with evil and hatred.

*In the bus*

"Oh my gosh. He did what?!" Tiffany shouted.

"Don't shout so loud!" Taeyeon said covering Tiffany's mouth. She can't help it actually. It's Tae's first kiss for Pete's sake. Her eye smile came out again. "Oh my god. Oh my god, OH MY GOD!" She said with an American accent. "Tae! How does it feel like? Uh? Tell me the whole story ByunTae!"

"Don't call me that. Okay. I was at the tables area. And, I sat there alone."

"Then?" She is too excited.

"Then he came and sat beside me. He seemed different last night. He was serious..."

"Blah blah blah! Boring Tae! Skip the story!" Taeyeon gave her a glare and said,"You want to hear it or not?" Oops, she was getting a little furious.

"Okay okay sorry. Go on."

"We.. Talk and then he kissed me."

"Wow. That's really surprising. You didn't punch him? I would seriously thought that if someone attempts to kiss you, you would punch them in the face." Tiffany said looking through her pink hello kitty phone. "I was surprise to. I don't know Fany, something's different..."