SPECIAL Chapter 27 : Escape

Special Chapter

___________________________________

"I am going to sneak you out of that wedding."

Sooyoung looked at her plainly. Nothing. She was blank, lost in her thoughts. "That will never work." She hesitated and walked away from her.

"Sooyoung please, listen to me," she stopped and listened, but never turned around. "I know that you're hurt and you just keep yourself strong always. I can't stand seeing you like this anymore! I just.. I just can't!"

As the words came out, Mrs Park broke down and Sooyoung walked back to her. For the first time in her life she saw her letting her feelings out to someone, when she had been keeping it to herself.

Sooyoung held her hands as tears fall right out her left eye, looking at Mrs Park, hopeless.

"How are you going to help me when i can't even help myself. There's no way out, Mrs Park. We- I- I have no choice. This is what I have to do, this is what I'm made of to do! And no one is strong or even powerful enough to stop it all! .... No. One." Sooyoung sobbed. She knew that Mrs Park would always help her whenever she needs someone to be there and cry on to. However, she knew that in this situation no one could.

Mrs Park looked up to Sooyoung who sat beside her. The wind blew through the window and blowed away some of Sooyoung's hair. They were quiet for a moment. Everything was in despair. Sooyoung became defeatist, but Mrs Park hasn't given up with her hopes yet. She was determined onto helping Sooyoung to be out with this chaos. She knew what she has to do and it can be only done when Sooyoung would do it. Lest, she started the conversation with her all over again.

"I know what we could -"

"THERE IS NO WAY OUT! IT'S USELESS!" Screaming in grief as she clenched her fist while fighting back her tears.

Mrs Park looked at her sympathetically."Sooyoung.. I know you feel like giving up, but trust me. I know what to do with this." sooyoung's mouth was sealed. "Please" Mrs Park cupped her cheeks and wipe her tears away with her fingers. i It was long to get her reply. "Okay,"she said weakly, "I'm sorry." she apologized and sniffed. "It's okay." Mrs Park caressed her shoulders and they went to the side of Sooyoung's bed, where there's a study table. Everything went serious, no crying, no laughing. None. A paper and a pen was set on the table and so they began.

"So this is what we're going to do-"

12:00PM

Ding-dong

The OK family entered the house as they're being gestured towards the living room. Mr and Mrs Choi stood up, greeted and sat down, the OK family and Choi family facing each other. The Choi family(except for Sooyoung to be down in the living room), were perplexed on why Taecyeon hasn't changed nor prepare for the wedding. But then again, pushed aside the thought.

"We're so sorry about Sooyoung's rude behavior last night. It's just that she was tired and wasn't in the mood to be in her senses. I'm sorry for her oppressive actions and end up hurting your son the day before our event later." Mrs Choi started the conversation calmly yet rudely interrupted,"Well you better be. And she has to stop with her wild behavior. If this happens again, or she disappearing during the wedding later, the deal is off ad there will be consequences.

"I know, we promised that."

"Also by the way the wedding shall be held at 6 today." She spit those words out with her head held high. Mr and Mrs Choi looked at each other and exclaimed, "What! Why?" Mrs Choi continued, "Is there anything wrong with the preparations? Is the church used on this day in the last minute?!"