Chapter 10: A friend

" Everyone needs a friend But the most that you can trust are male friends. "

SOOYOUNG'S POV

"Wait, Eomma. I'm getting...married?"

I don't like this. I don't want to get married. I'm just seventeen. And I don't even know this guy yet.

"Yes. Don't worry,dear. He is a handsome man. Wealthy too."

"I don't understand. Why am I getting married... I..I'm just seventeen."

"Well. Your father and I have been thinking that if both of you are getting married, It will help our company. NUK company is the biggest company in whole Korea so if both of you are getting married then our company, and the NUK company will join together and will be the richest company. Not only in Korea but the whole asia!"

"Isn't that great dear?"

"But....but eomma, appa. I don't want to get married."

"What?"

"Eomma, please. I don't want to get married. I..I don't even know this guy."

"Don't worry. You'll meet him tomorrow."

"Eomma, Appa please. I don't-"

"No more words dear. Your getting married and that's final. Now we have to go back to the office. Make sure to study."

"But...but... Eomma, Appa."

"I said no more words." Eomma said.

"If you just listen to what I want then-"

"I said ENOUGH! YOURE GETTING MARRIED AND THATS FINAL WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Eomma shouted. Then they both went off.

I ran straight into my room,lying in my bed, crying.

I don't want to get married. I'm getting married, I want to do it for love not for money and for the company!

I don't know what to do.......

MRS. PARK'S POV

"I said ENOUGH! YOURE GETTING MARRIED AND THATS FINAL WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

How could thy even do this to their own daughter? forcing her to get married with this guy that she doesn't know!

I could sense that Sooyoung is very worried. She ran straight to her room crying. I think she needs some time alone.

Suddenly, I saw a vision. It wasn't really clear. But I can see Sooyoung running in the woods. She's wearing a wedding dress.

Oh no.... Something bad is gonna happen to her!

I started to get worried. She doesn't deserve this at all. I want to protect her but how?

I hope my vision is not true. I will try my best that my vision will not happen.

SOOYOUNG'S POV

My eyes were hurting from crying. I really need someone to talk to right now. I don't want to bother Mrs Park. I know she's busy so I decided to call Yuri.

*Rrrrrrriiinggg rrrrriiinnnggg*

"Hello?"

"Y....yu...yuri?"

"Ommo! Soo, are you crying?!"

"*sobs* I....I..."

"What Soo, what?"

"I'm getting....Married."

"What?!"

"When?! How?!"

I told her the whole story and she went
All angry.

"Married?! Just for the company?! Soo, that's crazy!"

"What should I do? I don't want to get married....*sobs*"

"I Hate to say this Soo but I don't know....."

I cried even more.

"Soo, I'm really sorry. I wish I can help but...."

"Yuri, I don't know what to do. Why are they doing this to me? DO I even deserve this?"

"No Soo. You don't. You're parents are too much. Soo, how about running away and maybe-"

"That's not gonna solve the problem Yul. They will not rest until they find me. "

"Well... what can we do?"

"I...I don't... k..know."

*THE NEXT DAY*

AUTHORS POV

As per normal, Sooyoung woke up early this morning. Her eye bags were quite black from crying last night.

She was sitting beside the window in the classroom. Looking around, thinking about what's gonna happened to her. She started thinking about the wedding and how her dream will come true.

Am I really getting married?

What will happen after?

When will my dream, being a photographer will come true???

This questions came in her head. Tears began welling up in her eyes. suddenly, Chen came in the classroom. Chen is always the earliest among the boys. Chen saw Sooyoung sitting beside the window. The wind cause her hair to fly up a little bit.

*What a beautiful scene* Chen thought.

Chen smiled and said," Good morning Sooyo-"

Chen suddenly changed his expression when Sooyoung turned to look at him. She was crying. Sooyoung was shocked. She immediately wiped her tears away with her hands, she smiled a little bit and said,

"Oh... Chen, Good morning. Y..You're early today..."

Chen gave her a worried face and said, " And so are you..."

Chen went to his sit and took out his text books to read but he could not help looking Sooyoung like that.

Why am I so worried? Should I ask why she's crying??

Chen could not take it anymore. He took a sit and sat beside Sooyoung. She was quite shock for a moment.

"Umm. Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"Huh? Ofcourse I am. Why wouldn't i be?"

"Well first of all you're crying. Is there any problem."

"Anyeo(no)." Sooyoung said turning her head to the left and right. Tears were coming out from her eyes again.

"Okay. you're obviously lying. Please tell me. I won't tell anybody."

"F..Family problems."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.... "

"What kind of family problem?"

"Umm... my... uh... Parents kept fighting. that's all."

"I thought you have a happy family? I mean you have everything and you-"

" I have everything but.... they just won't listen to what I want for once..." Sooyoung went look at the window again and said," You think being rich is nice cuz you have everything? Well it's not. Its very... Difficult." More years were coming out from her eyes again.

Chen put his hand on her shoulders and said," Hey.. Ummm.... I know we're not that close yet and I barely know you... But if you need a friend or someone to talk to... I'm here..."

Sooyoung was so touched that he hugged him. Chen's eyes grew rounder. It was his first time to hug a girl. Chen lifted his hands back and hugged her back.

"Kansahamidah." Sooyoung whispered.

Chen then smiled and hugged her back.

TAO'S POV

As I was about to enter the classroom with my brothers, I saw Sooyoung hugging someone. And I realized it was .....

"CHEN?"

I stopped at my position and held up my hand to give my brothers a signal to stop.

Everyone then bumped at each other causing all of them to fall onto the ground.

Whoops

"Yah! Get off me!" D.O shouted.

"How can I get up when Luhan 's butt is on my face!! Luhan get up!" Kris shouted.

As soon as Kris got up He shouted,
"Yah! What was that fo-"

"Shhhhh. look." I pointed my hand out at Sooyoung and Chen.

Kris's eyes went round. He was so astonished of what he was seeing.

Everyone then stood up and saw them.

"What are they doing?" Sehun asked.

"Does Chen like Sooyoung?" Asked Xiumin.

"Seriously? Chen got to hug Sooyoung and I can't even Hug Taeyeon.." Baekhyun said.

"Huh... She'll break your neck if you touch her."Lay said.

"Before me and Jessica became a couple, I tried to hold her hand and she pulled my hair and said not to touch it." Kris said.

"How long are they gonna hug each other?" Asked Kai.

"Hug Who?" asked Chanyeol.

WAIT CHANYEOL?!!?

OH NO.....

***********************************

Sorry for the looooooonngg update guys. I had my English exam yesterday and I THINK I NALED .It

Who am I kidding. I DID HORRIBLY!

I MEAN WHAT KIND OF LUNATIC WOULD ASKED ME THE MEANING OF XANTHOSIS?!

ANYWAYS HOPE U ENJOYED I.T

THANKS! :)