Chapter 18 : Trouble

"A dark shadow has woken up inside of me
Sparks fly in my eyes as I look at you
Everyone step away from her (step away)
It's going to get fierce from now on
I'm growling, growling, growling"

-EXO

"So Kris, what's the plan?"

Everyone gathered at their apartment. The police, Mrs Jung's parents and Jessica's sister, Krystal. Kris had this brilliant idea.

Kris told them the whole plan. And everyone agreed to it.

"Are you sure the plan will work?" Jessica's Eomma said.

Kris nodded and said," I hope so."

Krystal in the other hand was trying to flirt with Kai. Well not really obvious.

"Kai.." Krystal said wrapping her arms around Kai's arms. " are you sure she's gonna be okay?"

Kai took he's hand around her arms and said, " She will. don't worry."

Krystal was actually not that worried. She and Jessica never gets along. Krystal is from the F(x) group from second class. The most popular group in second class. And that group hates the SNSD group. Which is Yoona and others. The school rumors said that Jessica is the coldest girl in the whole school but actually it's Krystal. She is just a brat. Jessica is nice in the inside. People just don't know that. And krystal always act so cute and nice at school. But when she is at home, she always talks back to her parents and always bosses people, especially her maid. And Krytsal just hates Yoona. Krystal kept flirting with Kai but always fail because Kai obviously loves Yoona. only Yoona herself doesn't know that.

......

Hyuna was leaning on the wall. She was getting bored. She took out a pack of cigarette and a lighter from her pocket. she then started smoking. She inhaled the smoke from the cigarette and let out the dirty air out from her mouth. Jessica gave her a look. She just hate the smell of cigarette.

"What? You dont like the smell?" She said. Jessica wasn't afraid of her. If she was freed, she would have already killed hyuna with her bare hands. She's the ice princess after all.

They waited for Kris to come. Hyunseung cant take it anymore from all the waiting. When he was about to call Kris, one of the he's gang shouted that Kris had already arrived. Hyunseung smiled creepily again and turned to look at jessica. "Its about time.."

The two ' body guards' were outside to check if Kris have any accompany. And it seems that they werent any people. Kris just stood there angrily. He was fuming with anger. Hyunseung then came which made him more furious. Kris was about to attack Hyunseung but then the two bodyguards held a grip of him. He was trying to escape but they were too strong. " Where's Jessica you asshole!" Hyunseung smirked and said," Relax Kris, she's safe inside. Come." Kris just followed him.

"Guys, coast is clear." Tao whispered on the phone. who was litterally hiding at the top of the tree at the whole time. Kai was outside the gate. He gave Chanyeol, Luhan and Baekhyun a signal. Kai slowly went inside the abandoned school. The school was very small and very old. Rumor actually said that its haunted. People actually believed it even though it was big fat lie. Tao who was still at the top of the tree, took out a stone from he's pocket. he then threw it to the two bodyguards. That made them shout like a girl. " Aaahh!"

"What was that?" bodyguard no. 1 said.

"I dont know.." They looked around the area that they were standing but nobody was there.Tao then threw another small rock. And that made them shout again and hugged each other. "Yah...I heard that this place is h...h...haunted... I think its t..t..true..." They're legs were shivering like jelly. Tao then raise a brow and said," What the... What kind of man are they? They have big buff bodies but so scared of ... kekeke... scaredy cats. I bet-" there was a pause for a while... then A big shiny light then appeared on Tao's head. He smirked. He decided to play a little prank on the two scaredy cats. He had totally forgotten about the plan. He started to make scary noises.