Chapter 21 : Camping ll

SOOYOUNG'S POV

We followed the light sticks to lead the way. I bought along my backpack. The others bought theirs too. But mine was filled with light sticks. I was still very uncomfortable about the idea. Hyoyeon must be out of her mind. People will get lost if I do what she tells me...

"Hyo, I don't think this is such a good idea.." I said. I don't think she was listening. "Yeah yeah, I'm excited too." She said. Yup, she wasn't listening.

"Okay everyone, let's stop here since all of you are tired." Our senior said. it was very dark so I couldn't really see people's faces. So that was my que. There were no light sticks at that area. There was two paths, right and left. I think we were suppose to go left. There were light sticks there. Hyo quickly took the light sticks then she quickly asked me to put the light sticks on the right. I was shaking so hard, I can't even breath properly. I walked a little bit faster, putting the lights sticks as quick as I can. But then I heard footsteps. I stopped putting the light sticks. The footsteps were getting nearer and nearer. I was scared so I run. I didn't stop. Not realizing where I'm going. I stopped because I was tired. I looked around. The trees were so tall and it was darker than before. I was nervous and scared. The only thing I can see is the moon's light. I tried to follow the lights sticks that I put just now but I was further than I thought.

"I'm so blaming Hyoyeon for this...."

.....

"Okay everyone, let's stop here since all of you are tired."

"How far are we?" asked Seohyun. " Quite far but don't worry, there are light sticks we can follow. So how is it so far?"

"It's boring! Where are all the seniors? I thought they're going to scare us?" Asked Yuri. "Oh, about that, it was just a joke to scare you guys."

"What?!?! I got scared over nothing?!" Tao shouted.

"You should be. This forest is haunted you know." Yuri said trying to scare Tao. "N-No it's not..." Tao said. " Oh yes, yes it is." Yuri then blew on Tao's ears. It made him shout like girl. "AAAHAHAHA!!" Yuri then started laughing. Pissed, Tao pulled Yuri's collar. They were like... Sooooo close.

"You really make me piss. Okay, fine, I'm scared of ghost. That's my weakness. How about you, any weaknesses?" Tao said pulling her closer to him. Yuri's heart started pounding really fast. Tao could sense it. He smirked at her. "Y-Yah... You better let go or I'll-"

"Or you'll what?" Tao said pulling her closer again. They were too close. They both can feel their hot breath from their noses. It didn't bother Tao but it did to Yuri. " Guess I found your weakness." Tao said still smirking, then let go of Yuri's collar. "YOU.. YOU BYUNTAE!! FAGGOT! BASTARD!!"

.....

CHANYEOL'S POV

"This night walk is pretty scary...." Taeyeon said. I was surprise. She never get scared. "Are you serious noona? You never get scared that easily." I said.

"I'm surprise myself too. I just hope Hyoyeon is not pranking us again like 2 years ago. Remember? Hyo, Seohyun and Yoona? they pretended to be possessed, and this lady forced me to throw beans and rub the floor because she said it helps to stop the possession?" ( lol, guys, remember that show? It was suppose to be Yuri Sooyoung Hyoyeon but oh well. heehe)

"Oh, hehe, oh I remembered that. They really got you noona." I said.

"I know." Taeyeon then gave me her kiddy smile. I just smirked at her. " Noona, you know you're the type of girl I like." I regret saying that but the half of me didn't. Why did i even say that?

O.O "What?" Taeyeon was stunned. She was speechless. I didn't really mean I like her. We'll yeah I like her but not in a relationship way. What I was trying to say was that I like girls like her. Short, cute, and she still looks very young even though she's the eldest. Baby faced beauty. And she's not someone who confess and flirts with you everyday. She's like hard to get. She was different from Yoona. Yoona is beautiful, nice, but wasn't very hard to get. She changed.....