Chapter 15 : A date with him

"I never knew what friendship was, until I met Luhan."

-Sehun (EXO Chinese Showcase)

SOOYOUNG'S POV

"It was nice meeting you Sooyoung." Taecyeon said.

The dinner was finished. And I can't believe the situation I'm in.

Three weeks?

The wedding will be in three weeks. Now I'm getting really worried.

"Nice to meet you too." I said giving him a fake smile.

We got out of the restaurant and went straight home. Appa and Eomma was in a different car and I was with the driver. As I went in the car, I started crying. I couldn't help myself.

"Miss Soo? Are you okay?" My driver asked.

"No! I'm not okay! Why do I have to marry? I'm only 17! I ca- I can't.. I just can't...."

The driver kept quiet.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to shout." I apologized.

"It's fine Miss Soo." He said smiling.

There was silence...

"You can escape Miss Soo."

"That's impossible. There will be guards everywhere. And my parents will find me."

"I'll help you escape. I'll ask the people to help."

Why does everyone telling me to escape? Don't they get it? My parents will do anything to get what they want. If i escape the wedding, they'll probably get angry and force me more to get married.

"No....don't do that. You'll lose your job." I said worriedly.

"And besides, you need money for your mother remember? How is she doing? Is she still sick?"

"Well, yeah but the doctor said that she getting a little better."

I nod and said," That's good to hear."

Suddenly, my phone rang. I checked my phone and it was Yuri. I wiped my tears away and calm myself down.

I let out a big sigh.

"Yeobseyo?" I said.

"Hello? Soo? Hi."

"Uh Hi."

"I just want to ask how the meeting was going?"

"The wedding will be in three weeks Yul." I said weakly.

"What?! Why? I thought it will be in two months time?"

"*sobs* Its.. it's all my fault..."

"Soo, this is not your fault. Okay? Is the guy nice? Is he okay?"

"I... I thinks so but I don't know him that well yet...."

"Oh Soo, What to do?"

"Im... Im hopeless."

"Miss Soo, were here." My driver said.

"Ummm....Yuri, i need to go now."

"Okay Soo. See you tomorrow. Take care okay?"

"Mm."

I hung up the phone without uttering a word.

MRS. PARK'S POV

Sooyoung's birthday is coming. I want to do something nice for her. She always wanted a camera, but i already gave her a camera. I only bought her the less expensive camera. I wanted to buy her a professional one but, i didn't really have enough money to give her. And besides, I still have to give money to the boys. How i wish I could spend time with them everyday. I miss my sons.

But.... Im worried about sooyoung. For these past few days, I've been having visions of Sooyoung lying on the ground helplessly and shes running and crying. I don't know whats gonna happen but i really hope that my visions wouldn't happen. This girl suffers too much. She is a good girl and i could not understand why her parents are too harsh on her. Poor child.

"Mrs Park, Im back,"

Its Sooyoung.

"Hi dear. How was the..." Before I could continue, she started crying again. I don't like it when she cries. It breaks my heart if i see her crying.

"What's wrong dear?" I asked putting my hand on her shoulders.

"I'm getting married in three weeks time."

"What? but I thought it was next month? And your birthday is on next three weeks."

She didn't answer. She looked at me. Her face was filled with sadness and depression.

She laid her head on my shoulder and she whispered,

"I'm not ready...."

I could feel her tears spreading on my shoulder.

I hugged her back and tap her gently.

I had a little chat in her bedroom. She told me everything that happened in the restaurant. How her mother treated her and how the OK family treated her. The Ok family seems nice but Soo said that something is not right about the Ok family's son. She's not comfortable with them especially the son.

After we had a chat, I told her to go to sleep. As she fell asleep, I turned off the lights and left her room.

"Mrs park! Mrs park!"

Speaking of the devil...

I ran straight to Mrs choi's room.

I opened the door.

"Yes, Mrs Choi?"

She was taking off her accessories. First she took her ring off and then she her earrings.

"Make me and my husband here a cup of coffee. Pronto."

"Yes Mam."

I went straight down the kitchen and made then coffees.

MRS CHOI'S POV

"Make me and my husband here a coffee. pronto."

The meeting was good as expected. I didn't expect for Sooyoung to move the date of her wedding. I thought she didn't want it first. I was elated when she said it's okay for her to move her wedding date. So this means so much things had to be done.

"Honey, I don't think this is right?"

"What's not right?" I said coldly while taking my jewelry off my hands.

"For Sooyoung to get married. Isn't it too much? She's just seventeen and-"

"My decision is final. And besides this is for the company. When I was seventeen I was force to get married to you." I said.

"I suppose your right..." he said.

I never wanted to marry him at first. My family and his family were very rich back then. My father left me when I was thirteen years old. I loved my father. But when he left me and my mother, I hated him ever since.

My mother didn't Do anything else but cried all day and drank alcohol. I watched her everyday. I worked hard for the company to continue even though in a young age. When I was seventeen, my mom asked me to get married with some guy I don't even know.

I didn't want to. I begged of her not to. But she didn't listen to me anyways.

My father ....

My father left me because of-

"Honey, can you turn off the lights for me?"

*sighs*

*Off lights*

AUTHOR'S POV

"Okay, class dismissed!" announced Miss Ren .

Everybody got ready for break. All of them walked through the hall way heading to the canteen. While they were walking, the girls started giggling and laughing and whispering and greeting the boys.

"Hi Tao!!! You look so handsome today!!" All of them greeted Tao.Yuri, rolled her eyes at him with crossed arms and looked annoyed.

"Hi Chanyeol, you look so hot!" One of the girls shouted from the crowd which were gathering around the cool boys, flirting. With that saying, Yoona shot the girls with an angry face.

"Yah, yah, who does she think she is? Chanyeol and her broke up right?" One girl said eyeing at Yoona. Yoona heard it of course.She tried not to loose patience with the girls. Taeyeon who was beside her heard it too. Only Taeyeon. She knew from the start that there was something going on between her and Chanyeol.

Taeyeon looked at Yoona and then at Chanyeol which is in front of her. Beside him was Baekhyun.

Baekhyun turned around and saw Taeyeon looking worried.

"Are you okay my love?" He asked sounding sarcastically. But he's not.

Taeyeon looked at him in disgust and said,

"Don't call me that. And yes I'm okay. Why'd you ask?"

Baekhyun was quite hurt the way Taeyeon looked at him but,hey? He's used to it.

"Uh...No reason..." He said weakly.

Jessica and Kris were holding hands while walking. Suddenly, a guy approached in front of Jessica which made Kris and Jessica stop from walking. The guy then flirted with Jessica even though Kris was there.

"Jessica you look very beautiful today." The guy smirked.

Jessica rolled her eyes. Kris gave him a glare to back off but the guy didn't get scared.

"I was just wondering..." The guy held her hand.

*don't loose your patience Kris. You're a first class student. Try not to loose your temper.* Kris thought to himself.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" he smirked.

*This bastard!* Kris thought

"No." Jessica said coldly.

They continued walking but the guy was being annoying.

"Wait,wait,wait. Why so cold dear?" the guy said while touching Jessica's cheeks.

Kris was really angry. He can't take it. He grabbed the guy's collar so hard and said,

"Back off dude. She's mine." He said coldly and angrily. Then he pushed him to the ground.

Then, the couple continued walking like nothing happened. But then Jessica stopped walking and went back to the guy. She squat down, looking at the guy in a icy look kind of way and said,

"Just to let you know, I have no interest in guys like you and I'm sure all the girls in this school won't like you either." She rolled her eyes at him which made The guy really pissed.

Jessica approached to Kris and held his hand and continued walking.

As they sat on their table, Sunny asked,

"Jessica, do you really have to be that mean?"

"Mean about what?" Jessica said innocently.

"Oh don't be so innocent, we saw the whole thing."

"He touched my face. You know I don't like people touching me." She said.

"Too-shay." Hyoyeon said.

"But, Unnie, you have to be careful." Seohyun said.

"Why?" Jessica asked.

"You don't know that guy? He's a trouble maker. His name is Hyunseung." Kai said.

"Who?" Sooyoung asked looking curious.

"He's from the last class. That guy actually killed a student two years ago,with his gang." Chen said.

"Why isn't he expelled?" Yuri asked.

"Well, his parents begged the school not to expel him and they paid them. They're rich too you know." Sunny said.

"He has a friend name Hyuna who always gangs with him. Some people said she likes him." Sehun said.

"Oh, I know hyuna. I'm telling you,, she's a one freaky girl. That chick is sexy and everything, but one you get to know her, you'll realize that she has an attitude problem." Tao said.

Yuri looked at him in disgust and said,

"You're gross."

Tao just gave her a face.

"But the point is Jessica, be careful with that guy. Who knows what he'll do to you." Luhan said.

"I won't let him." Kris said cooly..

"Guys, where's Taeyeon and Chanyeol?" D.O asked changing the subject.

Everybody looked around the canteen but there was no sign of Taeyeon and Chanyeol.

"I don't know..."

*Outside the school*

"You what?!"

"You broke up with her?!" Taeyeon shouted.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me!"

She looked at him.

"Wa..why?" She asked looking dissapointed.

Chanyeol sighed and said," I don't have feelings for her anymore...."

"Don't have feelings? What do you mean?" Taeyeon said looking all confused.

*I hate this..* Chanyeol thought. He just hate talks.

"Answer Chanyeol."

"Noona.... this is none of your business..."

"Psh! None of my business? Chanyeol, Yoona is like my sister and you know that. I'm worried about her She's been really depressed for these past few days. She's not eating. She's not been attentive in class anymore. And shes starting to cut herself."

Chanyeol was really hurt. Yoona is like his best friend too. Kai and Chanyeol are closest to Yoona.

"She cut herself?" Asked Chanyeol looking so shock.

"Almost. But luckily I stopped her and had a little chat with her. I asked what her problem was but she won't tell me."

"Okay fine, I'll talk.....I don't know Noona, it's just... Everything seems to be changing. In our relationship, there's no... no.." It was difficult for Chanyeol to find the word.

"Butterflies?" Taeyeon continued for him.

"Something like that..." He said awkwardly. Chanyeol isn't really the romantic type of guy.

Taeyeon let out a big sigh and said,

"I just hope she moves on....."

Chanyeol didn't answer.

*Hope so...*

"So... About Tao.. Why is he in school today? I thought he needed rest?" Taeyeon said changing the subject.

"The doctor said he can go out the hospital now. The scratch can only occur every two weeks. And besides, he wanted to go to school so we had no choice."

"I'm really sorry about his condition."

Chanyeol smiled and said,

"It's okay, noona. We will try to work this. Since The hyungs already have part time jobs,the maknaes will have one too."

*so he does know how to smile...* Taeyeon thought.

"I'm so amazed by you guys. I'll give you boys money for Tao."

"Noona, you don't have too. You already helped alot. You girls have already helped alot. We can't always depend on you girls." Chanyeol said.

"No, I will help. I don't care what you say. Were talking about Tao's life here. I don't want to loose that pervert. And besides, a little help won't hurt right?" Taeyeon said.

Chanyeol knew he won't win in this conversation so he gave in.

Chanyeol smiled and said, " Thanks, Noona."

"Noona, can you not tell the girls about Tao's condition?"

"Sure."

"Can we go back now? I'm starting to get hungry." Taeyeon said while tapping Chanyeols back.

Chanyeol just smiled and they then went to the canteen.

*After school.*

"Soo, I'll be going home first okay?" Yuri said.

Sooyoung just nod and smiled.

She walked out of the school and saw a familiar guy. The guy approached to her and she realized it was Taecyeon! He was wearing a school uniform.

*What is he doing here?*

"Hi." he smiled.

Sooyoung didn't like this. All she can say is,

"H...Hi." She didn't even smile.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I just came here without your permission. I didn't know where I can fetch you for our date today."

*Date?* thought Sooyoung.

"Uhh... I'm sorry, what date?" She asked confusingly.

"You didn't know about the date?"

"I'm sorry, no."

"Your parents told me to go with you on a date today. I thought they told you."

"Oh.. Umm.. they didn't say anything. Can I.... Can I call them just incase?"

"Sure, go ahead."

Sooyoung called her parents and what Taecyeon said was true. They do have a date today. But Sooyoung didn't want to. He barely knows the guy. She quite angry why her parents didn't told her about this. Now she has to spend the afternoon with this guy..

"So what did they say?"

"They said....uh... yeah....we.. we have ... a date today..." Sooyoung said awkwardly.

"Do you.. Do you still want to go on a date? Cuz you know if.. If you don't want to its-"

*Yes, I don't want to go on a date. Go away.*

"UH...No. It's fine."

*why did I say that?! Huh... He did came all the way here...*

"Oh, that's great then! Where do you want to go?" He asked.

Sooyoung didn't answer. She was too shy.

"Do you want to go to the mall? Uh.. you want to go shopping?"

Sooyoung didn't like shopping. She prefers going out hiking or Going to the park.

"Um. Is it okay if we go to the park?"

"Uhh.."

"If you don't want to it's okay." Sooyoung said.

Taecyeon laughed and said,"No, No it's fine."

CHEN'S POV

I saw Sooyoung with some guy. I don't know who but, he really looks familiar.

I tried look closer but-

"Hyung, you okay?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Hyungs, I am so tired! I want to go somewhere else besides school and home." Tao said.

"Do you want to go back home?" Suho smiled at them.

They were all confused.

"Hyung like told you I don't want to go back home. It's boring there."

Suho laughed.

Kai then smiled, " Hyung, I don't think he meant home where we live."

D.O looked at them with his big round eyes. O.O

He said," I don't get it..."

"I meant home.. The real home, where we USED to live." Suho said clearing out the word used.

They all smiled. They know exactly what Suho meant.

"But, it's been demolished remember?" Chanyeol said.

"Don't worry. I found a perfect place. It's far away from here and the city. And no one lives there." Suho said.

"Where?" They all asked.

"The seoul forest.(okay this is rediculous.. I made it up.)"

"Isn't that like... a Park?" Luhan asked.

"Yes, true. But it's filled with trees. And at night, its very dark. People said its haunted.I heard that people don't visit there often. It's close every Wednesdays and fridays."Suho said.

"Wait its haunted?" Luhan and Tao said together. They're face looked so scared.

"No, its not. Its just a rumor. Thats why people don't go there anymore. Theres a church not far from the forest but, its impossible people will go there. Its abandon." Suho said.

"Hyung did you go there before?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yup."

"Today's Wednesday so let's go!" I shouted.

"Wait... I thought were going to apply part time job?" Sehun asked.

Everyone then looked at him.

Why does our maknae have to be so talkative?

"What part time job?" asked Tao.

We tried to think of an answer.

"Uh... Because .....the hyungs wants ...wants the maknaes to have a part time job. We still have to buy expenses for the house and some school projects and stuff..." Kai said.

"I didn't know about this..." Tao looked at them folding his arms.

"We...we didn't want to because....because we know... you don't want to work so we didn't include you." Xiumin said.

"And besides, do you even want to work? You didn't even help Yuri clean the school toilets."Kris asked.

"Good point." Tao said.

*phew.*

"So let me get this straight. Eleven of you guys are working except for me?" Tao asked.

"Yeah. We want to save money...."D.O said nervously.

"Okay. Fine by me." Tao said letting out a big smile.

"Oh guys, if you already save money, can you guys buy me a Gucci bag?"

"NO." everyone said.

SOOYOUNG'S POV

We had a walk In the park. He was nice to me. Gentle an everything. But I still don't like him. I don't know why....

"So you like photography, huh?" he asked.

I smiled and said," Yup. Whenever I take photos, the world feels... invisible for me. It's only me and my camera. It relieves my stress."

He then nods.

"How about you? What's your interests?" I asked him.

"Business. I wanna be like my parents. Successful." He said.

Huh... they're all the same.

The time passes by. I had fun with him. but this doesn't change everything. I still don't want to marry him. He's a nice guy but....

I don't have any feelings for him....

TAECYEON'S POV

Finally, our date is over. I had fun with her but acting all nice is so tiring.

I went straight home as I was so tired.

As I got home, my parents were there waiting for me.

I sat down and we started to talk.

"How was it?" Appa asked with his deep voice.

"She seems nice." I said.

"About Tao. You did a great job on scratching him."

"Thanks. There is no way he's gonna live with that venom on his body."

"Did Sooyoung notice anything about you being a wolf?" Eomma asked.

"Not a single clue."

"Good, just keep the act son. Our plan is just getting started. Make sure she and her family doesn't know anything about our plan."

I smirked and said, " Don't worry Appa, our plan will work perfectly."

*************************************

That's all for today. And thank you sones for voting for SNSD for the MAMA awards. They won guys! ye hey and Exo won too for the album of the year!

Exostans good job!

When SNSD won, Exo's reaction was so cute. Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai and Tao were putting their thumbs up when SNSD was receiving the award. They're so cute! And at the last part, Tao gave a flying kiss. kekekeke. Exo are fanboys of SNSD.

And Exo was so awesome performing on stage. Their performance was the best! When exo was performing, the camera man focused it to SNSD seohyun and Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon was giggling at exo and seohyun was dancing with the beat.

Sehun was so cute when Hyunseung and hyuna were dancing trouble maker and at the last part when they kissed, Sehun covered his eyes. Kyyyyaaahhh! cute!

Heheehh. Fangirling too much.

Oh yeah and Exo is gonna have a tv program called Exo's showtime. SNSD will be their guest for one of their episodes. I'm not sure if it's going to happen but I can't wait!

By the way thanks for reading an make sure to vote and comment.

Bye!