Chapter 11: Broken up

" You need to let go. You don't deserve a guy like me. You're special and I want a special guy for you."

-Jane

"Hug who?"

Everyone turned around to look at Chanyeol. They all stand straight giving him the big eyes look.

"Why are you all looking like that? And why are you standing outside here?"

"Huh? Ummm.... We.. we weren't.We were about to go in the classroom then you came...." Tao siad.

"Whatever. Lets go inside."

"Ahhh.. I don't think that's such a good idea..." Luhan said.

"Why not?" Chanyeol said giving them a confused look.

"Uhhh... because..... uh......." Luhan said.

Suddenly all the girls came except for Yuri.

"Hey what's going on? why are you all gathering here?" Taeyeon asked.

"Huh.... No.." Xiumin said nervously.

"Okay, then let's go in." Taeyeon said.

"Good morning Yoona." Kai said.

"Morning." Yoona said coldly. She didn't even looked at Kai.

"Um. Hey can I talk to you fo-" before Kai could continue, Yoona called Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol! Can we talk privately?" Asked Yoona looking very serious. They haven't been talking since the incident.

*huh. Kai I'll guess you just have to tell her the other time....* Kai thought to himself.

Kai then went in the class with the others.

SOOYOUNG'S POV

It was quite weird hugging a guy I don't even know well. But I needed comfort. Sounds cheesy I know.

It started to get awkward. The hug was getting longer. When I let go, he was still hugging me.

" Umm. uh.... can you let go now?" I asked him politely.

"Ohhh... I'm sorry." He smiled looking embarrassed.

"Thanks for... comforting me." I said to him.

He smiled and said," No prob. I should probably go back to my seat."

"Okay." I said.

I kinda forget for a moment that I'm getting married. My smile faded away. I looked at the window again. But this time I didn't cry. I could hear that my classmates are outside. I wouldn't want them to see me crying. It would be embarrassing.

"Good morning Soo!" Taeyeon greeted me.

I smiled at her and greeted her back. I realized that Yoona, Chanyeol and Yuri were still not here.

"Sooyoung! hey! How are you?" Hyoyeon asked me.

"I'm fine. Thanks."

"Soo, you look tired." Sunny said.

All the girls then gathered at my table.

Oh no....

"Yeah. what happened? Did you sleep late? Cuz, your eye bags are getting dark and big." Tiffany said.

"Yeah. I slept late." I said.

"WELL!" Sunny shouted all of a sudden looking at Tao.

"YOU SHOULD SLEEP EARLY. YOU DONT WANT TO BE LIKE TAO WHO'S EYE BAGS ARE SO DARK!!!" Sunny shouted trying to tease Tao.

"Yah! I heard that!" Tao shouted back at Sunny.

"IT WAS MEANT FOR YOU TO BE HEARD!" shouted Sunny. All of them laughed.

I giggled a little bit.

Sunny is quite cool!

"For your information Sunny, I was born with these babies." Tao said trying To show off his eyes.

"Born with what?" asked sunny.

"Born with these beautiful eyes." Tao said showing off

Everyone then said," Riiiiiiight."

" All of you are just jealous." Tao stick out his tongue and went back to listening to his music.

Tao's eyes were beautiful I have to admit.

AUTHOR'S POV

Yoona and Chanyeol went to the roof top. Both of them were talking.

The atmosphere was getting bound.

"What do you want?" Asked Chanyeol.

Chanyeol didn't like talks at all.

"I want to know.... Are you just using me because I gave you're brothers scholarships?"

"I'm not using you Yoona."

"Then, that day when I asked you if you love me.... why did you keep quiet?"

There was a silence. Chanyeol couldn't think of an answer.

*maybe it's time to tell her what I really feel.* Chanyeol thought.

"Look Yoona... I have something to say."

"I know what's the answer. I don't want to hear this..." Yoona walked away. Tears were starting to well up from her eyes.

But this time Chanyeol stopped her. He grabbed her hand to come closer to him.

"Let me go!" Yoona shouted.

"No! not until you listen to me."

Chanyeols hands were on Yoona's shoulders so that she won't escape.

"Let me go!!!"

"Yoona. please listen first."

Yoona pushed Chanyeol away. Finally she has escape from his hands.

"I don't want to hear anything from you anymore.... Just please stop..... just stop....." Yoona was bursting out in tears. She covered her ears and keep saying to stop. Her knees kneeled onto the ground as her feet were so weak that she can't stand up anymore.

This wasn't her first break up. This was like the fifth time she got rejected.

Chanyeol kneeled down and held Yoona's hands to put it away from her ears.

"Yoona, look at me."

Yoona didn't want to looked at him. Chanyeol put his index finger on Yoona's chin and lift up her head.

"Look Yoona, You're an amazing girl. It's just that, the feelings I have last time changed."

That even made Yoona cry more.

"I want to break up. I don't want you to get hurt because of me. I've been ignoring you because I want you to stop trying. I'm sorry. I want you to know that you're the only girl that I always loved. You're very special .to me and I'm sure that there's are a lot of guys out there who would love you more than I would. You deserve better."

Yoona kept silent for a moment, not knowing what to say. In an instant, Chanyeol hugged her.

AUTHORS POV

Chanyeol and Yoona went back to class without uttering a word. Yoona's eyes were red. Chanyeol seemed down.

They sat in they're sit and the class started when Yuri ran into the class.
She was perspiring from running.

"Sorry, I'm late! ....again...." She shouted.

"Yuri! This the second time your late! First class students cannot be late!"

"I'm really sorry Mr Kim!"

"Go to you're seat."

"Ye."

YURI'S POV

Teachers nagging. I really hate that. The only reason I was late was that my alarm kept changing the time that I've set up. Urggg....

I sat on my table, I observed Sooyoung.... She wasn't listening to the teacher. She was looking at the window. I really feel bad that I can't help her .... I'm her best friend, I'm supposed to help her but...... HOW?

"Kwon Yuri Can you tell me what I just said?"

Oh shoot.... What did he say?????

I stood up and tried to think what he just said just now....

I think he said something about fractions. oh yeah! Fractions! I remember perfectly!!!

"Umm... You were talking about fractions Mr. Kim!" I said the answer confidently.

Everyone then laughed.... What did I say???

"Pabo (stupid) This is an English class." a guy beside me said. He was the guy who almost scared me to death. I think his name was Tao.

"How did she even get in the first class... Pabo..." He whispers to himself.

HOW DARE HE CALLED ME PABO TWO TIMES!!!!!

I rolled his eyes at him and said, " Who are you calling Pabo?!"

He stood up and said, " You. You're the only one who's a Pabo here.""

"Huh... Do you want to fight with me?!" I shouted.

"Bring it on! You're just a girl You can't handle me! I got wushu skills!"

" Like I care about you're lame wushu skills? I'm not afraid of you!"

"How dare you call wushu lame!"

"Both of you stop it!" Mr kim said but we ignored him.

"Bring it on then. What are you gonna do? Slap me in the arm with you're weakling hands?!"

" Both of you! I said stop it!" Mr kim shouted.

I HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS TAO GUY. FIRST HE SCARED ME TO DEATH AND NOW HES CALLING ME A PABO?! IS THIS HOW SHE TREATS A GIRL?!

"That's it!!" I shouted.

AUTHORS POV

Yuri was fuming mad with .Tao. He wanted to punch his face.

As he was about to punch his face
, Mr kim approached to Yuri and Tao so that they can stop fighting but then, Yuri punched Mr. kim instead. He was lying onto the ground. Blood was oozing out his nose.

Yuri and Tao looked at each other and look at Mr. Kim again. Everyone then said.

"You two are so dead."

"This is your fault!" I shouted.

"My fault?! You're the one who punched him in the nose!"

"I was aiming for you PABO!!!"

"BOTH OF YOU GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE AFTER SCHOOL!!!"

JUST GREAT

************************************

I know it suck!! I'm SO sorry!!!!

I just had my science exam and damn I hate science!!!!!

I miss out like a lot of freaking questions!!!

URggg.... oh well it's over now we can't do anything.

HOPE YOU STILL ENJOY EVEN THOUGH IT SUCKS

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING GUYS

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN YET

DONT FORGET TO VOTE. PLSS.