Chapter 3: The First Class

SOOYOUNG'S POV

"RRRIIINNNGGG!!!"

Urggg... Do you know what's the most annoying thing in the world that human kind has ever made??

ALARM CLOCKS

Every day they disturb you from your sleep. I'm sure I'm not the only one agreeing to this right? But I have no choice but to get up cause my parents are going to scold and nag at me again.

They always say," You must be very early to school and have perfect attendance! Do you understand?!"

"Yes, Oemma.." That's all I can reply. I can't talk back of course.

I lazily carried myself into the bathroom to take a bath. After that I brushed my teeth and wore my school uniform.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast. My parents were already in the dining table. Appa was reading a newspaper and oemma was talking to the phone. I sat down quietly and said,

"Good Morning Eomma, Appa,"

But they didn't reply. As expected though.....

I just sat their quietly, eating my breakfast.

"Sooyoung." Mom called me.

"Yes Oemma?" I asked politely.

"Today is your first day of school and I want you to do better on your studies this year. You did very badly for your Exams last year. I know you're already transferring to First class this year and I want you to do very well. You only got top three last year. You must be in first place. Got it? "

"Yes, Oemma."

"Don't disappoint us again young lady." Dad said.

"Yes, Appa."

I was in second class for the past few years. It's very hard to get into first class. There are only nineteen students there! Twelve guys and seven girls. My parents were so furious about it... They actually didn't let me out of the house until I could get high grades. And now I'm going to first class! My best friend is also going first class, Kwon Yuri.

*Kwon Yuri- Family is also very rich. Loves sports. Single. Nice and very fun girl. Best friends with Choi Sooyoung since kindergarten.*

YURI'S POV

I CAN'T BELIVE I'M GOING TO FIRST CLASS!! YAY!! My parents were so proud of that they bought me a new hand phone!! I wonder how Soo's doing. I really pity her. She's really trying her very best to make her parents proud, but failed to do so. I wonder how Soo parents react about her going to first class.... They must be scoldi-

"Kwon Yuri!"

Oh Soo's here.

"Annyeong Soo! Are you ready for The First Class?"

"Yeah... Think so...."

Hmm..... I can tell that she has a problem.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Huh..Nothing.. Just my parents."

"Again? Aren't they at least proud that you got to first class? What did they say?"

"Well.... They said that I should get higher on my subjects this year.. And must be #1, u'know"

Well that's not fair. I really don't like how Soo's parents treat her. They're too much.

"Never mind Soo. Forget about it. How about we go to class now cause were going to be late?"

"Okay. "