Chapter 6 : Introducing me to you

.
SOOYOUNG'S POV

Huh.... Finally it's recess. Yuri and I were trying to find a table but it was so crowded. There was no empty table at all.

"Choi Sooyoung! Kwon Yuri! Over here!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Oh finally a seat!!" Yuri said.

When we went to the seat, Yoona was staring at me, looking pissed.

"Ummmm... Yuri, I don't think it's a good idea sitting here." I whispered to her.

"Why? Is it because of Yoona?" I kept quiet.

"Ahh.. Don't worry about. If she tries to bother you again, I'll punch her in the face."

"Don't! ....It's just.... I'm scared of her."

"Don't worry Soo. Everything will be f-"

Then Taeyeon interrupted and said,"Guys! Are you gonna sit here or not?"

"Oh, sorry." I apologized.

As we sat on the table, Yoona was still staring at me.

What's wrong with her????

"So, Yuri, Sooyoung... How's the first class so far? Is the subjects hard?" Taeyeon asked.

"It's quiet easy. But I find math really difficult." Yuri said.

"Oh don't worry. You'll get use to it." Taeyeon said smiling at us.

It was quiet for awhile. Then Taeyeon broke the silence.

"I believe we haven't introduce ourselves properly? I'm Taeyeon. Known as the eldest in the class. I'm like the leader to all the first class students." I smiled at her.

"I'm Sunny. Known as the happy pill in the class."

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"Hyoyeon here! Prankster in the class. I'm also good at dancing!"

"Oh. Really? I dance too." I said to her.

"Really? What kind?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Ballet." I said proudly.

"Oh that's amazing! I do hip hop." She replied.

"Oh cool."

I wish I can dance hip hop. Mother said that hip hop music are very noisy.

"I'm Seohyun . Nice to meet you Unnie." She said kindly.

"Wait. Unnie?" Yuri asked.

"Yup! Seohyun is the maknae in the class. She was transferred to an advance class as she was so good on her studies. *A* plus student!" Taeyeon said.

"Wow." Yuri was so amazed by her.

"I'm Tiffany! Half American half korean." She smiled at me.

Oh gosh. Seriously, her eyes are beautiful.

"I love your eyes!" I said.

"Hahah.. Thanks!"

"And I'm Jessica. Just don't disturbed me and annoy me. You'll be safe."

She's cold......

"Ummm... Okay..."

Yoona didn't want to introduce herself. Taeyeon then trudge her.

"Yoona. Introduce yourself." Taeyeon whispered at her.

"No way." She replied.

"Yoona. Introduce. NOW." Taeyeon almost lost her temper...

"Fine. My name is Yoona. And there's one thing you need to know. I'm not your friend and never will. Because of you chany-"

"Yoona that's enough!" Taeyeon shouted a little bit.

Who is Chany????

"Over there are the guys. There are 12 of them." Sunny said.

"Handsome, right Sooyoung?" Hyoyeon teased. They were handsome I have to admit.

I just smiled at her.

CHANYEOL'S POV

"Hey guys. Should we introduce ourselves to her?" Luhan asked.

"For what?" I asked.

"I don't think it's necessary that we introduce ourself to her. I mean she's the reason why.... You know..." Chen said.

"You guys. How many times must I tell you, that she's not responsible for our relatives death. She's innocent. It's her parents who did it." Suho said.

Yeah right.......

"We'll I still don't know why I feel so angry at her...." Sehun said.

"We'll you should be! She's the reason why we suffer in a young age. She's the reason why our relatives died. AND SHE'S THE REASON WHY MOM, OUR QUEEN,NEEDS TO WORK FOR US!!" I shouted. I couldn't take this anymore.

She's giving me a headache every time I see her face. When I see her, all the hurtful past is coming back to me.

"Hyung! Relax. Your eyes are red!" Sehun said.

I didn't even realized that my eyes were already red. I should really control myself.

" Chanyeol. Control yourself please. If we get caught.... I don't know what horrible things will happen to us." Baekhyun said.

"Guys, were in the present, but it's like we're still living in the past. Can we just not talk about this anymore?" Kai said.

"Fine..." All of us said.

"We'll you know what guys, I'm gonna introduce myself to her." Luhan said.

Damn luhan. Trying to be nice to her.

He stood up and went to the girls table. Every single one of us was looking at him.

LUHAN'S POV

I approached to the girls table. I hate to say this but, I kinda find Sooyoung quite attractive. But I don't like her or anything..

"Anyeong Girls!" I greeted.

"Hi !" Everyone greeted.

"Hi Sooyoung."

"Hi !" She smiled at me.

*Okay introduce yourself Luhan*

I turned around and everyone (my brothers) was staring at me. Chanyeol looks really angry....

"My name is Luhan. Nice to meet you." I smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you Luhan." She smiled back at me.

I had a little conversation with her. And she was so nice. Not like her parents ofcourse.

I went back to my table and sat down. My brothers were staring at me in a *i can't believe it* face.

I'm gonna get nag by Chanyeol again...

In .......5... 4....3.....2....1

"How could you be so nice to her?!"
He shouted.

Huh....Here we go... -_-

*fast forward*

YURI'S POV

"Soo, let's go home together!" I shouted.

It's been a long day. First class wasn't that bad at all. Except for Yoona. Oh god I swear that girl is getting on my nerves...

"Yuri ah. Sorry I can't go home with you. My driver is fetching me today."

"Ohh. Okay never mind about it!" I smiled at her.

"Okay. My drivers here. I need to go now. Bye Kwon Yuri!"

"Bye!"

"I'm really sorry!"

"It's okay!"

Huh.... Now I'm alone. Guess I'm going to walk.
My driver is sick today...

I went to the mall to buy stuff before getting home. As I reached the mall, I went to my favorite teddy bear shop. I went in to buy this medium size panda bear. I really love collecting this panda bears..

I decided to go home after that as it was getting late. I went to take the bus. As I reached the outside of my house, someone grabbed my hand and pull me to the dark side area and covered my mouth.

"Mmmmmhmhm!!!!!!"