Chapter2: First day

Sooyoung's POV

I'm Choi Sooyoung. Im 17 years old. I live with my family....

"Family"... Huh...

I don't even think they're my family. They don't treat me like their own child. They always have high expectations for me.

High grades.
good attitude
Clean records
straight posture.

My family is one of the most richest people in whole Korea. Generations to generations, not one member has ever failed and disappoint this family. And I want to do the same thing..It's just that they never listen to what I feel and what I want for once!

It's unfair.

All my life, I never disappoint them...

Not once.

But it seems like its not good enough for them....

I have everything... Nice clothes, enough money , good shoes to wear.... But there's one thing missing that I always want to have and feel.

Love from a Family.

It's like my parents raised me for money. For fame. To educate me so that in the future, I will be like them... Successful and powerful.
And is somebody and well known to everyone.

But I'm different from what you think....

I love photography.

One time, when I was eight, I told my parents I want to be a photographer...

And all they said was...

" Photographer?! Are you even thinking?? You won't earn a living if you're going to be a photographer!" My mom scolded me.

" Huh...you won't be a photographer my dear. Your going to be a business man like me. You understand?" My dad said, at least calmer than my mom.

"Yes, father...." I replied.

Now that I'm 17 years old, and I'm going 18 next few weeks, I'm going to tell my parents that I want to be a photographer...

Again, with more courage and strength to fight for it this time.

That's the birthday wish I want to come true...

But there is this one person who treats me like her own daughter. Mrs Park, our maid.

She appreciates every little things I have achieved. She understands me and knows me better than my parents.

She always tells me stories about wolves and stuff. She tells me lots of stories about them.

Mrs Park is a wonderful woman but has a dark past....

She told me that he had a wonderful family but all of the died in a car crash.... I'm not sure wether it's true but that's what she told me. She doesn't want to talk about it.

Anyways, school is starting tomorrow and well... I hope I'll do a better job on my exams this year.....

Last year I only got 470/500 for my total subjects. My parents scolded me for not having a perfect score....

Like what I said, they have high expectations from me....