Chapter 24 : Hurt II Someone call the doctor

1 more chapter till Sooyoung's wedding. (EXCITED!)

_____________________________

"Right now, It's Girls' Generation. Tomorrow, It's Girls' Generation. Forever, It's Girls' Generation!"

- Snsd. ( Jessica please come back )

"I just wanna all of you to know I love you all."

-Luhan ( I can't handle the pain anymore..)

"Doctor Kwan is he okay?" Asked Kris worriedly. Tao was lying on his bed, looking very pale. The venom is stronger than ever.

"He's okay, for now. It's a good thing Lay healed him. Now listen carefully boys, if this occurs again, I want Lay to heal him, so that he will feel less of the pain."

"Okay Doctor." Suho said. Everyone gathered around Tao. "He's so pale." Sehun said. "He will be okay. I already inject him to slow down the venom moving in his body."

"It's still far from the heart, right Doc?" Asked Kai, with his eyes filled with tears. He didn't want to cry. He was holding it. "Yes, it's still is. I'm trying my best to make the medicine boys. I hope you understand it's not going to be easy."

"No Doc, its fine. Thank you so much." said Chanyeol. Sehun went in his room and took his bag out. There was $50 inside. He took it and went back in the room. "Doc, here, I know that's not enough yet. We will try to pay you slowly." The Hyungs stared at him. "Sehun, where did you get that money?"

"I...Uh...worked part time."

"But I told to have a job only during summer. Later on you won't be able to concentrate on your studies." Suho said.

"Yeah Sehun, we can't afford to fail. We have a scholarship remember?" Luhan said.

"Hyungs, I know that. I just really want to help. I can manage, I promise." Everyone gave a weak smile. "Well well. Our maknae isn't so young anymore." Suho said, messing up Sehun's hair.

"You boys remind me of my brother." Doctor Kwan said.

"You have a brother?"

"Yes."

"Where is he now?"

He kept quiet."He died." The doctor's voice got weaker. The boys felt bad. "Remember I told you in the hospital that I was studying about wolves?"

"Yes?"

"During that time, I kept a lot of wolves. I made an antidote that will make the wolves turn into human. I wanted to prove them that what I was doing was possible. I wanted to prove them wrong. My younger brother and I were very close. I loved him very much. I was 26 years old and he was 14 back then. He was a handsome young boy. Finally, I finished making the antidote. I poured it into a cup. I was about to call all my neighbors and show them my creation. But when I reached my lab, I found my brother lying on the ground. I then found out that he drank the antidote. And people actually thought I killed him."

"We're sorry to hear that..."

"It's okay. I will do the best that I could to help you boys." Everyone smiled. But then Tao opened his eyes slowly and tried to stand up but he still felt the pain."Ow!" Everyone then quickly gathered around him. "Tao, just stay in bed for awhile." Kris said.

"Hyung, what's happening to me? What's going on?" He asked. His voice was so week and fragile.

"Uh, you were just tired Tao. Just get some rest okay?" Xiumin said.