Chapter 4

(Julianna's POV)

The ropes were too tight for my comfort but I didn't dare say anything. I stood in front of the boy who was holding my shoulders so I didn't run. "Now." The British boy spoke "Let's have some fun shall we?" He said with a smile. The rest of the boys started hollering in excitement.

"Oh, how rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Peter Pan." He held out a hand for me to shake, knowing that my hands were bound. I angrily sighed and he laughed.
"Now, what's your name pretty girl?" He said. He put his arm around me and took me walking towards the fire. I refused to answer. "You really are stubborn. Well, the hard way it is." In a sudden movement he flipped me around, standing dangerously close to the fire. "What's your name?" He said again. I didn't give him the satisfaction of answering. He dipped me closer to the fire, my hair almost touching the flames. Now I knew what he was doing. "Julianna..." I said sighing in defeat. "Ah. Are we willing to cooperate now?" I nodded my head. "How'd you get here, Julianna." "I don't know. I don't even know where I am." I said honestly.

"Nope. Wrong answer." He said which only made me more annoyed. "I'll ask you again. How did you get here? There has to be a reason. No one comes to Neverland without a purpose."

"So that's where I am." I raised my brows. "Well, my father pushed me off the side of a boat, and then I woke up here." I looked up at him. "That's not very nice of your father now is it. What did you do to make him so mad." "What makes you think I did something." "So he just pushed you off for the pure fun of it? My kind of man." He smirked. I was so done with him. I didn't want to answer anymore of his pointless questions.

"Who's your father?" He asked. My father was actually quite rich. He spent most of the time dragging me along on different ships so he could sell artifacts to different people. That's how he made his money. I strictly could not tell anybody about what he did. It was probably illegal but I really didn't care.

"Who's your father." He said sternly. I was slowly running out of energy and didn't want anymore questions. He dipped me lower and lower towards the fire. I heard a couple yells from the boys "Throw 'er in," "Do it Pan!" When I still didn't budge he grabbed me and dragged me and stomped into the biggest cabin, which I assumed was his.

He pushed me in and slammed the door. He looked furious. He threw me again, this time at the dresser. I felt so weak, my body ached, I couldn't take it anymore. I sank down onto the floor breathing heavily. He knelt down to be at my level. He practically straddled me and clasped his hands around my throat, my eyes with pure terror. "Why are you doing this to me." I spoke. "This is what happens to people who don't listen." He pushed tighter on my throat. I thought I was going to die but he finally let go. I coughed and struggled to breathe. Then I fainted.

Thats all the chapters for today! Hope you guys are enjoying it and I really appreciate the comments and votes:)