Chapter 21

(Peter's POV)

I woke up after an hour, craving something. And I knew exactly what it was. I marched out of my room past the boys, and burst open the door to Julianna's room. She was laying on her stomach on her bed reading a book. "Hey" she said glancing up at me, and back to her book.

I marched over to her and took her book and threw it on the table. She started to sit up but I flipped her on her back, and put my body on top of her's, pinning her down. "What are you doing?" She said struggling to get out.

"I think it's about time you tell me what happened on that ship." I said. "Not this again." She said and rolled her eyes. "This time is different. You have to tell me, now." I said sternly.

She was breathily heavily, as was I. "I. Can't." She said angrily. I sighed tilting my head down, trying to think of what to do. Then I got it. I leaned down and kissed the right side of her jaw. She gently flinched, and I kissed the left side of her jaw.

"Tell me Julianna." I said sternly looking at her eyes. "No." She said. I kissed her forehead. "Please Jules." I said. "Never." She said. I leaned over to her right cheek, stopped my lips an inch apart from her skin, and then placed a long kiss on her cheekbone.

"Tell me." I said. "No Peter." She said. I moved my lips to kiss her forehead again. "Tell me what happened, please." I said. "I can't." She breathed out.

"Julianna, please." I breathed. She closed her eyes and shook her head. "Stop, I can't." She said. I slowly moved to her left cheek and placed a kiss.

"Tell me." I kissed her jaw.
"No." She said.
"Say it." I kissed her forehead and her cheek.
She shook her head, "No." She said.
I kissed her cheek and her chin. "Mm tell me." I said.

She looked straight into my eyes her lips falling apart. I looked into her eyes and so slowly kissed her chin and then next to her lips.

I barely brushed my lips on hers, and looked up at her eyes. Then I gave in. I pressed my lips on hers, and my shoulders relaxed. I let my body fully lean into hers. I separated for a second and then pushed my lips on hers again.

We both opened our mouths slightly, then brushing into another kiss. I let my tongue press onto hers, then moving around her mouth. I heard a small moan from her and reached one hand to cup her face.

We continued the motions, broke, and left it with a gentle, longing kiss. Our eyes were still closed, our lips a couple inches away now. I leaned my forehead gently on hers and smiled.

"I finally have you." I told her, and she smiled. I started to peal myself off of her and we sat up. I stood up looking down at her, and she looking up at me with her bright, content eyes. "Sleep, love." I said and made my way out of her room, closing the door gently.

(Julianna's POV)

I laid back down thinking about what just happened. I touched my lips smiling. I was genuinely happy. I just laid there thinking for a while, then shot up when something occurred to me. I got up and walked to the dresser, searching the calendar. I meet with Hook tonight.

I reached under the dresser, finding the note I taped to the wood. Side of smallest cave, midnight, it read. I knew where this was I've walked there before. I looked at the clock reading 11:30, that was just enough time to get there.

I put the paper into my pocket, along with Peter's whistle, just in case. I pulled my hood up and made my way out of the cabin traveling down the trail.

It finally happened!! This next chapters gonna be a little tough. I generally know what's going to happen I just don't know how to put it into words, if you know what I mean. I'll try to get it up as soon as possible. Hope you liked this one;)