Chapter 8

(Julianna's POV)

I woke up in the same spot I fell asleep in. Peter walked over to me and helped me sit up and lean against the rock. My side still hurt but not as much as last night. "How are you feeling?" He said. "Fine." I said pushing his arms off me. "Someone's a little moody today, huh?" I huffed at him. "You could at least thank me." "Thank you." I rolled my eyes. He pushed my shoulders back into the rock and my eyes darted up. I groaned in pain and narrowed my eyes at him. He pushed harder.

"I don't get it." I said. "Don't get what darling?"
"One minute you're caring for me, and the next you're hurting me." I tried to squirm from him. He angrily breathed, staring at me. He pulled back and stood up, walking back. I pulled myself up and followed him. "You put me through hell!" I yelled.

He swung around. I rolled up my sleeves revealing the trail of bruises he has left me up my forearms. He huffed and rolled his eyes. "That's nothing." He said. "All you do is push me around like I'm worthless! You've tried to kill me numerous times!" I yelled. "I'm not you're doll pan!"

He pushed me to the ground. "Oh, but you are darling." He smirked. He bent down and stroked my hair "my little pretty doll." He said to me. He let go and walked away. "Don't you dare move, or trust me you'll regret it." "Where are you going now." I said. He didn't answer and just strode off.

(Peter's POV)

I needed time to myself to think. I leaned my forearms on the tree a dropped my head. I knew she was right. I did treat her horribly, but that's how I've always been. The boys honestly don't care how I treated them, and I didn't care how they treated me. But I don't like it when she disobeys me. If one of my lost boys disobeyed me, I could just kill them. There's over thirty of them, and surely one would not be missed. But I couldn't kill her. I needed her. I needed to know why she showed up. And all this stuff with Hook being her grandfather? It wasn't right. And I hated not knowing things.

I wish I could tell her how I felt. That I didn't want to hurt her, and it's just what I'm used to doing.

I thought some more. I thought about her. Her face, and her body. She was so beautiful. She's been so miserable here, she hasn't smiled once. I stopped myself. She's was just another prisoner.

I slowly made my way back to Julianna, trying to figure out if I should try to talk to her. She was pacing, climbing on rocks, and kicking dirt. She glanced over at me for a second, and then looked back at her feet. It was like I barely phased her. She hated me. I appeared in her path and she walked into me. She looked up and went around me. I appeared in front of her again, and she looked mad now. She stared at me with her arms crossed, putting her weight on her left hip. "Can I help you?" She said raising her eyebrow. "Yes." I said. "Walk with me." She followed, and I began leading her to a place that would defiantly make her smile.