Chapter 5

(Peter's POV)

I watched as the girl in front of me completely passed out. I groaned in frustration and stormed out of my cabin leaving her on the floor.

I made my way towards the fire "What happened Pan? Did you kill her..?" I sat down next to Felix on the log.

"No no. I just think she's had enough for today. She fainted." I told him. "Better make sure none of the lost boys get to her. What are you gonna do with her?"
"You'll see soon enough." I rested my elbows on my knees and tilted my head down. It was time we visit the Seer.

The Seer was kind of like a fortune teller. We never went to her unless it was really necessary. She would always want something in return for her work, and it was never good.

I went in my cabin to fetch the girl.

(Julianna's POV)

I blinked open my eyes being shaken awake. When I realized it was Peter, I jumped. "No need to be scared darling. It's just me." He said with his smirk. "Exactly." I said. He sighed and pulled me up. I took a few steps back from him.

He went in a small back room and rummaged through some things. He came back out "You need water." He handed me a cup. "Is this poison or something?" I asked. "Of course not. If I wanted to kill you I would have done it already." He smirked. I looked at him with a blank face, not amused. I took the cup and drank it.

"Now, you might want to change your clothes. We're going out." Peter said.
"Out where?" I asked. "We're going to find out why you're here. And from the best of the best." "What does that mean." "So many questions." He sighed. "We are visiting someone who sees the future. She knows everything." He threw some rags at me. "Put these on and meet me outside. And don't do anything stupid." He said walking out.

I took off the dirty clothes I was wearing, and changed into black pants and navy blue flowy top. I strapped on the boots next to my bed, which fit perfectly, and walked outside.

I looked around and didn't see Peter anywhere. A second later he appeared right in front of me. I raised my eyebrows and he said "Let's go." He took my wrist along with him as he walked into the forest.

"Where is this place?" I asked him. "We've only been walking for 10 minutes darling." He says. "Feels like forever." He tightened his grip a tiny bit "Not much longer from here."

Soon we came upon a tree house, that had vines intertwining all through the branches, and green plats covering the small wooden house. We stopped in front of it. "My lovely Arabelle! I've got a task for you." He called up.

I looked at him and back up at the house when no one answered. Moments later, a middle aged women appeared in the door. She was wearing many layers of colorful clothing, and her hair was long and knotted. "Peter Pan." She said. "It's been a while since I've seen you here." "Indeed. And I've brought a friend with me today." He looked down at me with a smirk and moves his hand from my wrist to my lower back. "This is Julianna." He looked back up at the women. "What are you waiting for, come on up." She said with a creepy smile.

Peter motioned for me to go first up the ladder. I was hesitant at first but started climbing and he followed. I pushed open the door. She immediately ran up to me and out her hands on my cheeks. "My! What a pretty girl!" She said. She grabbed both my hands in front of me and sat me down on a small couch in front of a table. She shut all the blinds and closed the door and it was almost pitch black. She went into a back room leaving me and Peter alone.

"I'm finally going to find out why you're here Julianna. We could have skipped all this if you just cooperated." He said to me. He ran his hand through the back of my hair, then grabbing it and pulling my face inches away from his. "I can't wait to find out what you're hiding." He smirked.

Happy Easter! xx