Chapter 15

(Julianna's POV)

I was happy I got to help Peter out with something. I've been kind of useless since I got here. We were still in his office, and I was leaning against the wall while he rummaged through some things and gathered them into a bag.

"It's not polite to stare." He said, not even looking up from what he was doing. I huffed and turned to lean my shoulder on the wall, crossing my arms. He was always making feel embarrassed like that, I didn't even realize I was staring at him.

He cocked up an eyebrow "I didn't say I didn't like it." He smirked. "It's actually impossible to please you." I said. He chuckled.

"I think you're feeling worried." He said looking intently at me. "I think you have no idea what I'm feeling." I said. "Well, there's where you're wrong." He said, "Because I do." I looked over at him, and he looked back down at what he was doing.

I walked over to his desk and placed my hands on it leaning forward. "Then tell me, what am I worried about?" I said. He looked up at me and smirked. Then he stood up and leaned his hands on the desk, copying my actions.

He sighed, still smirking and rolled his eyes up to show that he was thinking. Then he placed his eyes back on me. "You're worried, because you don't know where we stand," He said. The content look on my face slowly faded into one of thought. That was true, but in the back of my mind I was still anxious about meeting hook in a few days. "Okay... go on." I said.

"You're also longing for something." He said. He came around the desk and walked next to me, I looked down at the desk. "Maybe, it's my touch?" He said and ran his fingers down my arm. I turned my head slightly to him, but kept my eyes on the floor. Then he backed up, "Or maybe it's something else," he said. I looked up at him. I swear he had to be reading my thoughts.

"What now?" I said shaking my head sighing. He walked closer to me and took my hands, now looking tip to each others eyes.

"Jules, I would very much like you to be mine, and I know you want that too, if I'm correct." He said. "But, you're keeping secrets from me." He said. I looked away and bit my lip. He lifted up my chin with his finger and ran it across my jawline. "I want to know what happened on that ship Jules." He said in slow voice. "Why won't you listen, I can't tell you yet." I said. "Believe me, I wish I could.." I trailed off. He huffed. "Why not!" He said letting go of my hands.

I grabbed one of his hands with both of mine, "Don't get mad, please Peter. You'll find out soon I promise." He yanked his hand away. "I just don't understand. I took you in, I showed you love, and you still don't trust me!" He said and pushed me on the ground.

"This is why, Peter." I looked up at him angrily. "How can I trust you, when I'm constantly in fear that you'll hurt me if things don't go your way!" I said. "I know there's a side of you that acts out when you're mad, and you need to control it." I said standing up. "Is that really how you feel? In fear that ill hurt you?" He asked, snapping back to himself. "Yes!" I said. His lips parted, and his expression frowned and he looked at the ground to the left of him. "I'm sorry." He said. He grabbed his bag and practically ran out of the building leaving the door open behind him.

Sorry this is short, I'm going to try to update again tonight. Hope you like it xx