Chapter 17

(Peter's POV)

After a while, we all got off the boat and gathered on the shore of the island. It was now late afternoon. All of us stood in a rough circle facing each other, "Alright, the hike to reach the gave should take us until night. We'll rest for a few hours and move on after midnight." I told them. I nodded in the direction of the forest and we began making our way in.

I grabbed Julianna by her elbow and pulled her back. "What?" She said, annoyed. Still holding onto her, we walked behind the others. "I need to tell you the plan." He said. "Alright, what do I have to do." She said willingly. "Once we reach the tree, you're going to go inside and distract the fairies while I extract the magic." I said. "What's my story." She said. "You washed up on this island and you just need somewhere to stay a while. I'm sure they'll like you." I said. "Sounds easy enough." She replied.

"Do you still have the whistle I gave you?" I asked. She pulled it out of her pocket. "Yes, I don't think I'll be needing it though, they're just fairies." She said. "Fairies with magic. And even light magic can do some bad things if they wanted it to." She nodded.

On the way to the cave, she talked with Tyler most of the time. I can't say I wasn't a little jealous, but he was one of the nicer, innocent ones so I let it go.

I'm pretty sure they were talking about their lives before they came to Neverland, but I couldn't hear that well. I noticed he looked at her a lot. I didn't blame him I mean, she was absolutely beautiful, inside and out.

Eventually we reached the cave, and gathered near each other . I walked past Tyler over to Jules, and wrapped my arm around her lower back and pulled her to me so that out hips were touching, showing that she was mine. I saw Tyler sigh and I threw a smug look at him.

The sun finished setting, and the sky was falling into a deeper blue. We set up camp in a small area in between some trees. We sat around the fire we conjured up in a comfortable silence. I could tell the boys were getting tired, but Jules and I were still wide awake.

One by one, they broke away from the fire to go lay down. Jules was sitting with her legs bent in front of her, leaning her elbows on her knees. I was leaning back on my hands with my legs crossed in front of me.

I slid over so I was closer to her, but her eyes stayed focused on the fire in deep thought. "I'd do anything to see what's in that mind of yours." I said. Snapping out from her thoughts she looked over at me, giving me that look of hers. She smiled with her pink lips, which were brought to one side showing her dimples. She looked at me with her head tilted slightly down and to the side, with her hazel eyes peeking under her dark lashes, framed perfectly by her eyebrows. I couldn't help but smile back.

I slid a little closer and rested my chin on her shoulder closing my eyes. I liked to be close to her, and she didn't seem to mind. She leaned her head on her upper arm, showing half her face.

Our eyes were looking into each others only inches apart, as we were fully there with each other, focusing on nothing else. I leaned back on my knees and brought her to do the same. I then leaned up bringing my knees on the sides of her thighs. She looked up at me with her bright eyes and I looked down at her.

I leaned down and gingerly placed a long kiss on her cheek, and made my way down to her neck. She was now up on her knees and rested one hand on my shoulder, and the other cupping the side of my face. She brought her head to the side of mine, and I moves the kisses farther down her neck.

I so longed to kiss her lips, but I haven't forgotten the deal I made with myself. She wouldn't get a kiss until she told me what happened on the ship.

I brought her face in front of mine and paced the back of my fingers against her cheek. I slid my hand down into hers and stood up pulling her with me.

Her lips were parted and her eyebrows creased together a little. I could tell she longed for my lips. She let my hand go and walked back to lay on the ground. I laid next to her, keeping a little distance. One of her legs was straight out and the other was bent, and she laid her hands on her stomach. She turned her head to me. "Goodnight." She said. "Night love." I said. She turned her head looking up at the sky and we both drifted off to sleep.

I attached a picture of Julianna's eyes. Xx