Chapter 14

(Julianna's POV)

I  couldn't do anything but stare at him with my mouth open. I was enraged. "You're right. I did like you. But now I hate you!" I started walking away. I walked faster when he appeared next to me. "You don't mean that, you're just upset." He said. A tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it with my sleeve. "I was just trying do show you that you do care. You just won't admit it." I was still marching trying to get away from him. "Jules, please." He said louder. "I'm sorry!"

I sighed and turned slowly to him. "Come here." He said, and I walked a little closer watching his eyes. "How did you feel." He asked and his brows creased together in concentration. I shook my head, "I felt like I didn't know what I would do with myself. And, that I regretted not telling you..." I said. "Telling me what, love?" He asked. I looked away "Can I be alone right now." I asked. He stepped back nodding looking at the ground, and I appeared in his cabin.

I walked across the room and sat on the edge of his bed. How could I love a monster?

(Peter's POV)

I brought her to my cabin and then I brought myself the the forest. I groaned loudly and knocked over a tree, leaving a powerful thump that made the birds on the surrounding trees fly away.

Now I knew that she cared, but it would still take some more work to make her mine. I still had to focus on the task at hand; finding out what Hook told her. Maybe now she would open up a little more to me. I still had to gain her trust.

I had another little plan. I'll disappear for a few hours and see if she comes looking for me. Until then, I would just continue doing what I do, training the lost boys, and making weapons and such.

*A few hours later* (Julianna's POV)

I fell asleep on top of the comforter and looked at the clock that read 4am. I pulled myself up and peered out the window to see the lost boys dancing around the fire. Did they ever sleep?

I cocked my head to the side and watched them. They looked really happy in this moment. In between the boys circling the fire, I saw Peter playing that flute thing. Then I realized that I don't think he even came to check up on me.

I needed fresh air so I went out the back door and into the forest. I walked over rocks, and through the branches, until I got to the ocean shore. I stood at the edge of the sand and hugged my arms because it was cold.

I looked as far out as I could and couldn't see anything except for water. I missed being back where I came from. I couldn't wait for school to start because I would get to see all of my friends. I got a break from my parents during school because I would sleep at a friends house almost everyday. I practically lived with my best friend Ana.

I think I would have to accept the fact that I would probably never leave this island. There was no way Peter was going to let me.

As I stood there thinking, I thought of Hook. I think it was four days now until I would meet with him again. It worried me thinking about what Peter had to do with all of it.

I broke from my thoughts and started to walk back. I found myself walking towards Peter's office, I guess you would say. It had tons of books and potions, and he spent most of his time in there.

I walked up the stairs and looked through the window. He was in there, just as I thought. He seemed fully concentrated as he looked through several papers, and writing different things.

He was in the middle of reading something when only his eyes looked up and saw me and he cocked up and eyebrow. My eyes widened, he wasn't supposed to see me. He nodded his head at the door and looked back down at his paper. I saw him smirk as he looked down. I hesitated but then made my way to the door.

Inside, I looked all around. This room kind of represented his mind. It was messy, and there were thoughts everywhere. On the ceiling and walls there were tiny pieces of papers taped with thoughts scribbled down. The walls lined with shelves. On some, there were humongous books and some stacks of paper. And on others, there were many different artifacts. (For those who watch OUAT, I'm in-visioning this room kind of like Rumple's shop.)

I sat in a big chair in front of his desk. I leaned back and out my arms on the sides, crossing my legs. I watched him finished reading a page in his book and he slapped the cover closed and looked at me.

"This is some place you got here." I said admiring the room. "Yes, and it looks so much better on the inside rather from the window, don't you agree?" He said smirking. I felt a little embarrassed. "Indeed." I raised my brows. "What were you reading?" I asked. "Come I'll show you." He said. I got up and walked around the desk and leaned an elbow on the head of his chair.

He opened the large book revealing worn out pages. He flipped through for a moment and stopped upon a page with sketches of fairies, and two large paragraphs of script writing. "I'm trying to figure out how to harvest their magic." He told me. "Why do you need theirs? You have your own don't you." I said. "Yes, but fairy magic is light magic. And mixed with my dark magic it can do tremendous things."

He flipped the page to more sketches, one of a big twisty tree. "That's where they store it." He said pointing at the tree. My eyes widened. "Wait, I've seen that before." I said. He whipped his head around and looked at me eagerly. I stepped closer and flipped another page with more drawings of the tree.

"Yes I've defiantly seen this." I said. "This was my father's last stop before I came here." I stood up and walked to the window, he stood and followed me. I pointed at a cave on a small island far in the ocean. "That's where it is.." I looked at him.

He smiled. "You're brilliant!" He said grabbing my shoulders. I smiled.