Chapter 10

(Julianna's POV)

Me and Peter watched as Captain Hook's ship came to shore.

"You have to go over there, now." He said. My eyes were stuck on the ship. I watched as everyone rounded up on the top deck holding guns and swords. "I can't..." I said. "They're going to kill me Peter." He grabbed my shoulders "You're going to walk up there, right now, and demand to talk to Hook." He said sternly and shook my shoulders.

By the look I gave him he could tell I was scared. He pulled back. "You have the whistle I gave you. You'll be fine." His voice drifted off as I ignored him and starting walking towards the ship. "Julianna!" He yelled. I brushed him off and kept walking.

I approached the steps and gingerly made my way up. At first no one seemed to notice me. There was commotion everywhere. Pirates were running up and down the deck, moving different ropes and boxes. I started walking when I heard the sound of a knife being pulled out behind me. Someone grabbed my shoulder and held the knife to my throat. "Who do we have here?" He said. "I just wish to speak with my grandfather." I said quietly. "You're grandfather aye? And who might that be." He said. "Killian Hook."

"Hook has a granddaughter.. And how do I know you're not lying?" He came around to the front of me still holding the knife to my throat. "You're just going to have to take my word for it." I said.

"Aye lads!" He yelled out. Everyone stopped what they were doing. "This little thing claims to be the Captain's granddaughter!" He laughed out. The crew joined him in laughing as they came closer. "So what do ya think?" He said circling around me. "Or should we just end her here." He came at me with the knife again when someone yelled. "STOP." The voice boomed through the ship.

"Bring her here." The man in front of me was clearly annoyed he had been interrupted, but obeyed. I was shoved at a tall man and everyone seemed to quiet down. I assumed this was him.

He took me by my elbow into what looked like an office. The wall were lined with shelves of books, and there was a large dark wooden desk in the back of the room. He closed the big doors and sat at his desk and put his feet up. "Sit." He said. I sat in the big chair facing the desk. A moment went passed of silence.

"Julianna." He said with a smile. I looked up from the floor and gave him a faint smile. "You know me." I said. "Since you were a small child. Unfortunately, we never got the pleasure of meeting." He says. "Yes, and it really is a pleasure to finally meet you." I said. "So what brings you all the way out here?" He asked. "Well, I'm afraid my parents have, er, kicked me out." I sighed. "I was sent here searching for any family I might have left. And I'm also looking to get information on what my father does for a living."

"Ah," he sighed. "I'm sorry to hear that but uh, this is not the place, or time to have this conversation." He opened the desk drawer and took out a quill and paper and scribbled something down. "I've got a busy few days on my hands, so meet me at this location and time in 5 days time." He handed me the paper. "I will. Thank you." I said. He nodded and I made my way to the door. "And Julianna," he said. I turned around "Yes?" He stood. "If this information would to fall into the wrong person's hands, it could be disastrous." He said. Why would he tell me this. Peter and the boys were the only ones on the island. "Anyone in specific?" I asked. "Yes actually, what a mess of a boy. He goes by Peter Pan." He said. I froze. "Um. Yes don't worry I won't tell a soul." I said assuring him. And it was the truth. He nodded and I rushed off the boat.

I thousand things went through my head. What ever he was going to tell me was not supposed to get to Pan. And if I show him the location he might follow me. I thought of what it might be. I nervously paced on the sand. I didn't know what to do. But I knew what Peter could do; and if he wasn't supposed to know, it was better that way.

I ran into the forest in the opposite direction of camp. I ran and ran until I couldn't anymore. I sat of the ground out of breath and leaned my head against a tree and closed my eyes.