Chapter 11

(Julianna's POV)

I couldn't hide from him forever. And I couldn't survive on my own out here for 5 whole days. I'm sure Peter would ask me about what happened as soon as he saw me. I needed a way to avoid it. But it wouldn't be easy. I had an idea of what I would do.

I took out the whistle he gave me and sighed, "Here goes nothing." I blew it.
A moment later I saw Peter in the air coming towards me.

"Since when can you fly?" I yelled. "Since for ever darling." He said. I gave a faint smile at the familiar sound in his voice. "What?" He said. I wiped the smile off my face. "Nothing." I said.

He stared at me for quite some time. "Well? What happened?" He said. "And why are you on the other side of the island.."

I sat down on the ground "Well," I said, he quickly sat down in front of me. I didn't look him in the eyes, instead I searched the ground with my eyes trying to figure out what to say. "Peter, I can't.. tell you right now." Each word came out slowly. He just stared at me. Then he laughed. "You're joking right? Why the bloody hell not?!" He stood up and threw his hands in the air as he spoke. I stood up too. "Please, just listen to me" I said. "NO!" He shouted. "You're going to tell me what happened" he pushed me back by my shoulders "right" he pushed me again "now." My mouth fell slightly open and I stared not knowing what to do. "I will," I said. He nodded his head trying to calm himself and took a few steps back. "Eventually.." He shot me a look so horrifying and I started backing up from him.

He grabbed my wrist and I yelped. He shot into the air, me along with him. "Oh my god!" I frantically tried to grab onto his shirt, in fear that I was going to fall.

We landed at camp, him still holding tightly onto my wrist, and he marched behind his cabin. I saw a line of rectangular cages made from bamboo and sticks.

He yanked me in front of him, inches away from his face. "You can come out when you're ready to tell me what happened." He said angrily. He threw me in and locked the cage door.

(Peter's POV)

I stormed back into my cabin and sat on the edge of my bed. I rested my elbows on my knees and put my head in my hands. I just sat there and thought for a minute. She got what she deserved. How could she not tell me. I was furious. Then I thought, treating her like that was only going to make her hate me more, and then she would never tell me. I absolutely hated not knowing what was going on. I kind of felt bad for throwing her in the cage, but I also felt she deserved it.

I got up and paced around my room. Maybe I would have to try another method of getting information out of her.