𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 ━━ 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦

▬▬▬ her highness, an inscrutable face

NOW IT CAME TO PASS in the days of Tula of the nation of Kálíkhaan, (this was the Tula which reigned over a hundred and seventy-two provinces), that in those days, when the king Tula sat on the throne of his realm, which was in Quighan, the soaring palace—the most important one in the whole monumental city.

In the thirteenth year of his reign, he made a feast unto all his princes and his servants; the birth of the very first princess arrived, stricken with wonder and amazement.

He shewed the riches of his glorious kingdom and the honor of his excellent majesty many days, even fourscore days. And when these days were expired, the king made a feast unto all the people that were present in Quighan, the royal palace, both unto great and small, nine days, in the very large court garden of the king's palace, where were exterior walls were covered with lime stucco, decorated with beautifully carved stones. The mats where the people found fellowship were filled of gold and silver, upon a pavement of white and black wonderful stucco decorations.

And servants gave drink in vessels of gold, and royal wine in abundance. And the drinking was according to the law—none did compel—for so the king had appointed to all the officers of his refuge, that they should do according to every man's pleasure.

Also, Harbona, the queen, made a feast for the women in the royal chamber, which belonged to king Tula.

For ages, the entire domain of the king had been waiting and praying for a miracle, which was finally delivered upon this past year: Harbona had given birth to a beautiful girl, you.

Yes, Tula the king finally had his princess to the 200-year-old Palace of Quinghan, and yes, the treasured girl was a wonderful, beautiful child.

On the ninth day, when the heart of the king was merry with wine, he commanded the chamberlains that served in the presence of Tula the king, to bring you, the infant royal princess, before the king to shew the people your cherubic beauty: for you were ethereal to look on.