𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙧 ━━ 𝘢 𝘯𝘰-𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺

▬▬▬ thou finest ichor, a no-life nobility

AT THE FIRST CRACK OF DAWN, the early morning sun dappled the forest, enhancing the vibrant autumn that was almost falling into the ocher hue. Most of the trees were evergreen, but the longer the travel was, several deciduous trees were offering beautiful fall foliage.

The traveler you met, whose name was Tengen, really became your companion on the road.

His name sounded like that of a respectable, middle-aged man. He said that he was a sorcerer in the Sunrise Land. He left his country to preach about the foundations of the thing he called Jujutsu. From time to time, he would share a story about his nation. Although he was usually a quiet man, once he spoke, it always had meaning. You could notice that he was mimicking your accent, and it gave you a real impression that he was new in the country of Kálíkhaan. His personality seemed to be honorable for the most part, and seemed to be philosophical, but you didn't really understand him. He was probably an unexpectedly great man. His name even meant 'star'. You didn't know exactly why, but it felt like his life had a perfect significance in this world.

You also told him your story, your sins, and the reasons why you were deserving of death.

"That must be the Reversal Curse Technique," he explained. "Thou mayest not aware of it, yet thy body acted on thy own and healed thee."

"How? I knoweth thyself that I was left to die . . . Such technique could bringeth someone back to life?"

"I suppose not." He grinned subtly. "Surely, it is a part of thou ability, and there is more about thine young lady's true nature of thou power."

You really didn't understand him.

Curse? A form of power?

Then he told you that curse energy was born from negative emotions such as grief and anger, and it wasn't some kind of summoning a demon. You found it quite accurate. You were filled with anger. Anger. Anger. And anger.