𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 ━━ 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

▬▬▬ ethereal heights, reconciliation of the honored ones

YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS CAME BACK RUSHING TO YOUR SENSES. There was a mild white noise in your head and gave yourself a moment to shed it from your brain.

"Fucking shit . . ." you muttered as you winced, feeling the strain and tension on the muscles of your neck.

Hangover again?

Slowly, you were having recollections of what happened before you passed out . . . Passed out? More like someone knocked you down. If you could tell it correctly, it was the sorcerer with an almond cookie palette.

"Damn, someone doesn't know how to be gentle," you groaned, attempting to massage your stiff neck.

But you were taken aback when you found out that you couldn't move your body.

You jolted, surprised, and awakened your half-conscious self. Roaming your eyes to your situation, it dawned on you that you were tied by a thick rope. Each of your ankles was bound,  your hands from behind, as well as to your neck.

"Heh . . ?" It somehow amused you, instead of getting scared.

"Good morning." You heard a man's voice. "Fully awake?"

You traveled your sight in front. There came a man with white locks contrasting his dark violet attire. And oh, of course, you wouldn't ignore his . . . Blindfold.

A sly smile formed your lips, painting a faint sadistic expression. "Ne, tell me, is this some sort of kink?"

The man almost burst on laughing, only noticing the atmosphere in this chamber: you being tied, him blindfolded, the lamps being dimly lit, as well to the countless talismans stuck on the walls.

"I'm not going to deny that I'm into this kind of kink as well–" you kept the humor, either way– "but I actually prefer to top, y'know what I mean?"