Chapter 2: Trick Or Treat

Elsa's POV:

The walk home consisted mostly of Jack distracting Anna. Anna would sometimes attack Jack with her school bag, but conversation went from my gloves to Jack being a bully to her.

I watch as Jack's face lights up from seeing the castle up close, "Would you like to come inside?"

"I would love to!"

Jack looks at his surroundings in amazement. Anna

"Who is this?" My dad attempts to be intimidating  as we walk in.

"Mama, papa, this is Jackson Overland Frost." I answered. Anna smiled.

I looked at Jack, who seemed to be nervous. "It's nice to meet you Jackson." Mama said, politely. "It is a pleasure to meet the queen of Arendelle." Jack responded.

Papa nodded. "Papa... Is it okay if me, Anna and Jackson start our homework in the living room?" I asked, nervously. Papa and Mama both looked at each other, then back at me. "Yes you may." Mama answered.

I smiled and grabbed Jack's hand. Anna grabbed Jack's other hand.

We started dragging him to the living room. "What should we start with?" Anna asked. "Seriously?" I said.

Anna looked dumbfounded. I looked at Jack, who was tilting his head to the side a bit. I started laughing. "You two are both so clueless! I wanna play a prank!" I said in between laughs.

"What about our homework?" Jack asked. "Elsa leaves her homework until Mama and Papa tells her to do it." Anna replied.

"No trick, no treat." I said. Jack smirked. "What prank is it this time?" Anna asked. "How about..." I started. It looked like Jack and Anna were in deep thought. "We prank the servants!" I continued. "How?" Jack asked. "Switch the baking soda with the flour!" I exclaimed. "I can just see it." Jack laughed.

After a while, I switched the baking soda with the flour. The scene was set and everyone was in places, including the servants.

"Jackson, would you like to stay for dinner?" Mama asked. I looked at Jack's face with pleading eyes. He looked at me. For a second I thought I saw a tint of red in his cheeks. I giggled at the thought. "S-Sure." Jack stuttered. Everyone sat around the dinner table.

With dinner approaching, all servants where in the kitchen and making a cake... A birthday cake... My birthday cake...

"Oh no!" I mumbled. "What's wrong?" Jack asked. I looked down in disappointment. "They... They... They're making a cake." I whispered. "And?..." Jack asked, clueless. Very clueless. "I forgot today was my birthday..." I muttered. "How can someone not remember their birthday?" Jack whispered. "I don't know..." I replied. There was a frog at the table. "Will this make you feel better?" Jack asked as he picked up a frog. He kissed it. Jack kissed the frog for about 2 minutes. "You poor little boy. Now you have a prince!" I laughed. Jack puts the frog back down and wipes his mouth with a napkin. "Why is there a frog here anyways?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Here comes the cake!" Anna shouted in excitement. "Elsa should have the first bite." Mama said as she cuts a slice of cake out and places it on my plate. "T-Thank you." I stuttered. I really don't want to eat this... This... This... This baking soda cake. "Go on Elsa." Papa said. I lifted up my fork from the napkin and dug it into the cake. Mama, handed out a slice of cake to everyone. I ate the cake, started chewing and guess what? It tasted nothing like baking soda.

I looked at Anna, who was smiling. I took another bite of the cake. "So Elsa... You're going to be queen in two years now." Papa stated. I nodded. "I can't wait!" Anna squealed. After a while, everyone finished eating their piece of cake. Me, Anna and Jack were back in the living room. "Who switched the baking soda and flour back?" I asked, surprisingly it was Jack and Anna. "You thought I would forget my friends birthday?" Jack asked. "Heh... Heh... I switched them back while Jack kept you in place." Anna confessed.