Chapter 5: New Recurits

Jack's POV:

"Jack, we have new recruits..." North said. "Really? Who?" I asked.

"Rapunzel, Merida, Elsa, Anna, and finally... Hiccup." North answered. "Well, we're screwed." I admitted. I have no hope what so ever for this new team.

Wait a minute... "Did you say Hiccup?" I asked, trying to assure myself. North nodded his head. "Finally! I get to see an old pal." I said, smiling in excitement.

"Bunny, you get Hiccup. Tooth, you get Rapunzel. Sandy, you get Merida. I'll get Anna." North commanded. Wait another minute... "What about Elsa?" I asked.

North looked at the Tooth Fairy and they both exchanged glances. "Can anyone answer me?" I asked, trying to catch their attention. "Um... She'll find her way." Tooth answered. Yep. That's her name.

I nodded my head. Who is this Elsa girl? "Everyone get going!" North commanded. Tooth flew out the room. Bunny made a tunnel in the ground and jumped in. Sandy followed behind Bunny. North made a portal and ran through. "And now there is two." I sighed, holding baby tooth.

(Half an hour later)

Bunny jumped out the tunnel with Hiccup. "Hi Hiccup." I greeted.

Tooth flew into the globe room, holding a girl with long blond hair. Really long blond hair. "You must be Rapunzel." I said.

Sandy flew into the globe room. Holding a girl with red curly hair. Really bright red curly hair. "You must be Merida." I said.

North jumped through another portal, holding a brown headed girl. She has a white streak on her head. "And you must be Anna." I said.

"Good to see you making friends Jack!" Hiccup laughed as he stood next to me. "Hiccup, where is toothless?" I asked. "3... 2... 1..." Hiccup started counting down. I heard a dragon roar. Toothless flew into the globe room, making a mess everywhere. The toys flew off the shelves and I started laughing.

Toothless calmed down and sat beside Hiccup. I stopped laughing. "What the hell! Why am I here?!" Merida shouted. "Yea, I wanna know why I'm here too." Rapunzel said softly.

"Yea, why did you all bring us here?" Hiccup asked. Rapunzel and Merida stood next to each other. Anna stood awkwardly to the side. North, Tooth, Bunny and Sandy were sitting around the round table.

Hiccup stood beside me as I was sitting on my staff. "Can somebody tell me what we are doing here?" Merida spoke up again. I rolled my eyes at her eagerness. "You all will be a new team of guardians." North said. Tooth flew out her seat.

"Tooth stop looking at Toothless' teeth!" North yelled. "But... There is no teeth!" Tooth complained as she moved her hands from Toothless' mouth. Toothless suddenly widen his mouth and a bunch of teeth appeared.

"Ooooo!" Tooth squealed. I jumped off my staff, still holding it of course, and used it to pull Tooth away from Toothless. "You're gonna scare poor little Toothless." I teased her as she flew back into her seat.

"Wait a minute... North, you explained to me that there were going to be 7 of us... I only see six." Anna said. "She's right!" I agreed. "Elsa..." Tooth said sadly. "Can I get her?" I asked excitedly. I really want to meet her.

North quickly shook his head. Strange... "She will come when she is ready." Tooth answered. "But I wanna meet her..." I whined. "No!" North shouted.

My eyes slightly widen. He has never yelled at me unless it was important. What is his problem?

"Elsa is a big girl Jack. She will find her own way here." Tooth explained. I nodded my head. "Now Jack, show everyone where their rooms are." North commanded. I nodded my head once again.

"Follow me!" I said cheerfully. I flew up and into the hallways. Merida, Rapunzel, Hiccup and Anna walked behind me as I kept flying. "That North guy is keeping a secret from you Jack." Hiccup said. "I know." I said quietly.

"Actually, he's keeping a secret from all of us." Merida pointed out. We finally arrived to the end of the hallway, with 7 rooms. Everyone chose a room. "Thank you Jack." Anna said poliety as she closes her room door.

"Hmm. That's weird..." I said as I noticed a blue door with snowflakes. "Who's room is this?" I muttered to myself. I knocked on the door. Strange, no answer... I took two steps away from the door, as I did that, I heard a bang and a yell, "Frost!" I ran back up to the door and started knocking.

I heard a whisper, "Don't open it..." I hit the door with my staff, but... There was a forcefield and I got pushed into the wall behind me.

"Owwww." I whined. I rubbed my head as I stood up. I once again knocked on the door. "Who is in there?" I asked in a threatening tone. Still no reply. Suddenly, the door opened and a 5 feet unicorn ran out. I once again got pushed into the wall.

"Owwww." I whined again. "I'm so sorry." A girl apologized. I once again pulled myself up. I looked at her platinum blonde hair and blue eyes.

I stared at her for what seems like an hour, but was just a few seconds. "Ummm... I've got to see someone right now." She said before running off. "Wait!.." I called out to her. I flew behind her, but she was faster than me.

I ended up in the globe room with the girl and a unicorn. "Tooth!" The girl yelled cheerfully. Tooth flew off her chair and hugged 'the girl'.

"Omg! Its been so long!" Tooth said. Suddenly the sirens went back on. "NORTH!" Tooth and the girl shouted. "Sorry..." North apologized. Tooth faced the girl and the unicorn. Merida, Hiccup, Rapunzel, Anna and Toothless all came running into the globe room.

"What's wrong?" Hiccup asked before noticing the girl. The girl giggled as she saw Hiccup staring at her. "Hiccup!" I shouted. "Huh. Yea, sorry..." Hiccup apologized. "North, why did you call us?" Merida asked in a threatening tone.

"Meet your leader." North said, pointing at the girl. Hiccups jaw dropped and I stared at the girl in disbelief.

"Hi. My name is Elsa and this is Frost." She introduced herself and the unicorn.