Chapter 9: Mothers day?

Elsa's POV:

I woke up to realize the one of the days that kills me inside is today...

It's mother's day.

I pulled myself out of bed and braided my hair to the side. I put on sweatpants and a blue t-shirt with designed snowflakes. I sat on my bed and held my head in my hands. I silently started crying. There was a sudden, but soft knock at the door. I wiped away my tears.

"Elsa?" I heard Jack softly call out to me from the other side of the door. "I'll be there soon." I said as another tear fell down my cheeks. "Elsa?..." Jack called out my name again as he opens the door. I turned my back from the door as more tears fell down my cheeks.

Suddenly, a pair of cold arms wrapped around me. "Jack?" I asked without looking at him. "Why are you crying?" Jack asked, with a hint of sadness in his voice. "Mothers day..." I mumbled. "Why is mothers day so sad?" He asked. "Because... We are immortal and they were not... They died... I never really saw my mother or father... I never really knew them..." I cried out. "I never knew..." Jack said.

"But I tell you one thing, I don't want to be immortal if it means living forever, cause everybody else just dies and get old in front of you while you stay the same, and that's just sad." I sobbed.

Jack turned me around to face him. He hugged me. I cried into his blue sweater for what seemed like hours, but it was only a minute. He put his hands on my shoulder and looked into my eyes. "Don't cry snowflake..." He said without thinking. "Snowflake?" I asked. He realized what he just said and he blushed. I lightly blushed as I averted my eyes away from his.

"I guess it's my new nickname..." I said, sounding somewhat happy. I smiled. Jack smiled too. "Good to see your smile." Jack said, which made me blush a deeper shade of red. I stopped smiling. I looked back in his eyes. "You're beautiful and sad, just like your eyes." Jack said happily. I blushed an even darker shade of red, if that was even possible. Jack blushed a small shade of pink as he sees my face.

"Okay, okay, okay! I give up, I'll meet you downstairs!" I said, sounding defeated. Jack smiled in victory as I pulled him off the bed and out my room. I closed the door and wiped my tears away with a cold napkin I made.

I looked in the mirror. I wasn't blushing anymore. Phew. I opened the door and walked downstairs to see everyone talking.

"Ahem. Good morning everyone." I said. I couldn't smile, I was kinda depressed. "Good morning!" Everyone cheered.

"Ready for another day of school?" Anna asked. "Isn't today Saturday?" Rapunzel asked.

I nodded my head. "You guys are free to do anything today." I dismissed them.

Merida and Hiccup left together.

Anna and Rapunzel left together.

Me and Jack left the house together.

"What should we do?" I asked. "Elsa, were you born in Arendelle?" Jack asked as he looked into my eyes.

I didn't want to tell him, but I didn't want to lie either. I stayed quiet as I averted my gaze downward.

"I'll take your silence as a yes." He answered for me. I slowly nodded my head then looked up. "I have an idea!" Jack almost shouts.

He locks our hands together and pulls me somewhere.

We finally made it to where Jack was taking me, but it was a sad scene.

He led me to a graveyard.

On one of the graves, it said, Queen of Arendelle.

On the second one, it said, King of Arendelle.

On the third one, it said, Princess Anna of Arendelle.

On the fourth one, it said, Queen Elsa of Arendelle.

Tears started pouring down my cheeks in a rush. "Did you know Anna was your sister?" Jack asked.

I sadly nodded my head as memories rush through my mind.

"Why didn't you tell her?" Jack asked. "I didn't want to... Hurt her..." I admitted. "Hurt her?" Jack asked, sounding very confused.

I fell to my knees. I felt too weak. Too weak to keep myself up. I felt a pair of cold arms wrap around me. "Elsa, your cold..." Jack said, sounding worried. "That's what I am... Cold." I admitted.

I knew Jack was confused, but he didn't want to ask me anything.

Something caught my breath,
There was no way I could say it,
I forgot the last time I said it,
I'll never be able to say it again,
When will the darkness end?,
I guess I'll say it,
I love you mama and papa.

I love you.