Chapter 3: Elsa Reborned

Elsa POV:

I was awoken, laying on the ice. I was wearing a blue dress.

"How long has it been?" I asked myself as I stood up on the ice. "Where am I?" I whispered. I was standing on a frozen ocean. No boats, no animals and no people.

"Welcome back dear sister!" I heard a male voice behind me. I turn to face him. I see a teenager, about my age, wearing all black. "Who are you?" I asked, I did not feel scared, I felt rather safe.

"I am Tempest. Your older brother." He answered. "I don't have any brothers. I only have a younger sister, Anna." I said, sounding somewhat confused. "That was your human life. Now you are dead and immortal. You have a important role in life." Tempest said.

"What's the role?" I asked. I really don't remember my past. I remember Anna, dying and seeing the moon before my last breath.

"To be happy." Tempest said. "You will meet Pitch and father once we get home. You will also learn the rules to living forever." He added. I sighed. I guess there is an afterlife.

Tempest whistled. I titled my head sideways in confusion. I heard a bunch of hooves. "Wolves help Elsa home." Tempest said as he helped me sit on a wolf. "Thank you Tempest." I said.

"Elsa, tell father I'll be back by noon." Tempest said. I smiled and nodded my head. "Off you go." Tempest said, signaling for the wolves to leave. He waved goodbye.

Once me and Tempest's wolves arrived somewhere. I got off the wolf I was riding on and looked around. "Nothing here." I said, disappointingly. The wolves dissappeared.

Suddenly, there was a bright light emerging from the moon. I shut my eyes tight. I felt myself becoming lighter.

I felt myself once again feeling heavy. I opened my eyes and looked around at my surroundings. "Where am I?" I said out loud. "You're home." A tall man said from behind me. I turned around to face him. "I am your father." He said, smiling. I smiled back to him. "I am Mani. The man of the moon." He introduced himself. "You are Queen Elsa. Daughter of the moon. Guardian of the stars and snow." Mani, my father, announced to me.

"You should go find a bedroom you will sleep in. I shall leave you now to gather any thoughts and explore around." Mani said as he takes his leave. "Wait!..." I called out to him. He turned to face me and said, "Tempest will be home by noon." I said. He nodded his head and left. I looked around. "Where are the bedrooms?" I asked myself. "It is on the third floor." Someone said behind me. I turned around.

"Tempest? I thought you said you'd be back by noon." I said, sounding dumbfounded.

"Oh. You met Tempest already..." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, sounding totally confused.

"I am Pitch, Tempest's twin brother." He replied.

"Oh..." I said.

"Don't worry, a lot of people get confused. Haha." Pitch laughed.

"I should get to my bedroom." I said. He nodded and left. "Where are the stairs?" I muttered under my breath. This place is so confusing. There are rooms everywhere, but I cant seem to find any staircases. This is so tiring.

"Follow me. I'll lead you to the bedrooms." Someone said behind me. I turned around me. There stood a purple unicorn. I jerked back, falling down. I landed on my back. "Oww." I winced. "I'm so sorry!" The unicorn said.

I stood up straight and dusted myself off. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you!" She said. I shook my head. "It wasn't you. I was just shocked to see a... talking unicorn." I confessed. She giggled. "My name is Frost." She introduced herself.

"I am Elsa." I introduced myself. "Nice name! Wait... You're my new owner!" Frost squealed. My eyes slightly opened. "New owner..." I muttered under my breath.

"Follow me!" Frost cheered. I followed Frost upstairs into a blue bedroom. "Everything is so blue!" I squealed. "Blue snowflakes, blue bed, blue bedside, blue everything!" I cheered as I walked around the room in excitement.

"You should get some rest. I know Mani, your father, would want to talk to you tomorrow." Frost said.

I nodded and laid down in my perfectly soft blue bed. The bed is so cold, it feels so good. I quickly drifted off to sleep.

~~~

I awoke to the sound of bells. I sat up on my bed rubbing my eyes. "Good morning!" Frost cheered.

"Good morning." I said. I stood up and walked toward the closet. I picked out a dark blue skirt and a light blue tank top with snowflakes.

"Let's go see my father." I said, ready for anything to come my way. Frost walked out the room. I followed behind her.

Me and frost sat on the couch. "Good morning daughter." Mani said as he walked out the kitchen with 5 bowls of food flying through the air.

"That's so cool!" I said amused. The bowls sat itself on the dinner table. Me and Frost sat around the table.

I started counting the bowls. "Are Tempest and Pitch going to eat with us?" I asked. As soon as I said that, Tempest and Pitch walked toward the table and sat on a chair.

"Good morning." I greeted them. "Good morning." Pitch and Tempest said in unison. I smiled.

"The food looks good." Pitch said. "The soup is very hot." I complained. "Just cool it down." Tempest said.

I blew on my soup. I dug into my soup and placed the spoon in my mouth. "Nice and cold." I said, after taking out the spoon.

"Daughter, we have something to talk about now." Mani said. I nodded my head. "I will be sending you to the other guardians in a few 100 years." Mani said.

"You'll have to fight me every year though." Pitch said. My eyes slightly widen. "Why?" I asked. "Because I'm evil." Pitch said, smiling evily.

"Don't worry Elsa. I'm not evil, anymore." Tempest said. Anymore... I showed a slight smile.