Chapter 8: Jealous Jack?

Jack's POV:

I sat in my seat in silence. Who is this guy? Ughh. What am I feeling? What kind of feeling is this? I can't make out what the guy was saying.

Elsa was focusing on the lesson. And that guy would sometimes glance at her. Wait a minute... Am I... No it can't be.

The bell rang, knocking me out of my thoughts. Elsa and that guy stood up. I also stood up. They both left the classroom. I followed behind them. They both weren't talking, but they kept doing something weird with their hands. Kinda like they were communicating. "Elsa?" I said, tapping her shoulder. She turned around to face me.

"What is it Jack?" She asked, sounding slightly irritated. "School is over. We should get back to... The others." I said, making sure she understood what I meant by 'the others'. She looked annoyed at me, but faced the guy with a slight smile on her face.

I felt my heart get stabbed. She kept moving her hands around in weird motions. The guy finally left us alone. Elsa started walking toward the exit. "Wait up!" I called out and I ran after her. I started walking her pace. "Who was he?" I asked.

"His name is Samuel." Elsa answered, smirking. "He doesn't talk much." I complained. "He, is deaf." Elsa said, sounding somewhat disgusted at me. We kept walking in silence, but my thoughts consumed me.

I didn't know Samuel was deaf. I don't even know him. Elsa doesn't have the right to be disgusted at me. I didn't know. Why is this so irritating?!

We both finally made it back to the house. We walked in to see everyone sitting in the living room, waiting for us. "Awwe. They came back together." Hiccup teased. "Hmph. We had all the same classes." Elsa explained. I sat down on a bean bag chair. "What is ye plan." Merida asked.

"We live a normal life until we are needed." Elsa smiled. "Really? That's the plan?!" I barked out. Elsa looked like she was in pain for a second, but she put a smile on her face. I frowned. "Don't you know how to have fun?" Anna asked me. I smiled as I made a snowball in my palm.

I threw it at Elsa. She frowned, but threw a pillow at me. "SNOWBALL AND PILLOW FIGHT!!!" Rapunzel squealed, sounding very excited. I threw a snowball at everyone, laughing at everyone in the process. I would dodge every pillow someone threw at me. Eventually, I was laughing to much, I had to hold onto my stomach. Everyone took advantage of this situation and somehow threw something cold at me. I knew it! It was my own snowballs.

I heard laughing around me as I made a snow flag. I started laughing and waving it around. "Okay, Okay, Okay. I give up!" I said. Everyone sat down on a beanbag chair in exhaustion, same as me. I was too tired because of all the fun we just had. I finally saw Elsa smile a bright smile, but it faded when there was a sudden knock at the door. Elsa stood up, but before she did she said, "I'll be right back."

She walked up to the door and I followed behind her. She opened the door and I saw the most unexpected person standing there. "Sam?" She asked, signing it as well. He nodded his head. He looked behind Elsa and saw me. He signed something to her. "No, he is not my boyfriend." She said, but signed it as well. Samuel smiled and took advantage of this.

He leaned in and kissed Elsa on her lips.

I didn't know what was going through my mind... I felt my heart breaking, but my mind told me otherwise... Why am I feeling this way?

I was fuming with anger for some strange reason. I walked straight up to the door, pulled Samuel apart from Elsa by grabbing his shirt, and punched him across the face. He fell down on his back. I smirked and said, "You don't just get to kiss a girl you just met, jerk." I saw Elsa signing it as I said it with disgust. Samuel stood up and ran away.

Elsa closed the door. "Thank you Jack." She said casually as she walks back toward everyone else. Wow... I just can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. Note the sarcasm.