Chapter 11: Lost?

Jack's POV:

{Dream}

Where is she? Where could she be? Did something happen to her?

I walked around the house, but there was no sign of anyone. "Elsa! I called out. I stopped in front of her door.

I heard a faint breathing slumped against the door. I guess she needs time alone. I turned to leave, but a terrifying figure was staring at me.

"Pitch..." I said in a threatening tone. "Jack..." He said in a threatening tone.

We both glared at each other. "What are you doing here?!" I said through gritted teeth. A smirk appeared on his face.

"Elsa's fear is my personal playground." He said.

"Leave her alone!" I commanded.

"Why do you even care? Jack, she can't see you." Pitch lied.

"I care because she can see me." I argued.

"But she can see me, she believes and she fears. I feel so renewed around her." Pitch laughed.

"She believes in me more than you." I assured him.

"Trust me, she's believed in me long before you." Pitch said, hiding anything else he wanted to say.

Elsa's bedroom door suddenly opened. Elsa walked out and smiled at us both. How can she smile with an evil person here??? She looked like she was in a trance.

"I am not your personal playground. I believe in you both equally. I do not care if---" She was cut off when a bright light appeared.

{End}

I woke up as a bright light shined in my face. "Morning Jack." Merida said. "What are you doing here?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"You were still asleep, same with the lad Elsa. Hiccup went to wake the lad." Merida said. "Okay... Lemme change into something comfortable first." I said. I was only wearing a pair of black shorts.

Merida left the room and I stood up from the bed. I walked toward my closet and put on a blue shirt with snowflakes and a plain blue shorts

I walked downstairs to the living room. "Morning everyone..." I greeted. "Morning Jack." Everyone greeted in unison.

Hiccup's POV:

I stood by Elsa's bed. I kept shaking her, but she showed no sign of waking up. "Elsa... Elsa... Elsa..." I called out. Still no sign.

What is going on? What's happening? "Jack!" I called out. Elsa started shaking violently. Jack ran upstairs into Elsa's room.

"Something's wrong." I explained. Jack felt Elsa with the back of his hand. "She has a fever..." Jack said, his voice drifting away.

Elsa's POV:

{Dream}

"Leave me alone Pitch..." I hissed.

"Not until you leave those guardians behind." He hissed back.

"They are my friends!" I defended myself.

"I don't want to hurt you little sister." Pitch said in a threatening tone.

"I know... But I don't want you hurting my friends." I said, tears threatening to fall.

"Just leave the world at peace." I said, hugging him. He backed out of my arms and shook his head.

"I am not like Tempest. I am evil and I don't think anything can change that..." Pitch said, disappearing from the darkness now surrounding me.

{End}

I tried to jolt up from my bed, only to realize that everyone was in my room. Jack was holding me down.

"Kinky aren't you Jack?" I joked. He quickly removed his hands from my shoulders. Everyone burst out in laughter as Jack blushed a deep red.

I laughed along with them. "What happened to you Elsa?" Rapunzel asked as she stopped laughing. I stopped laughing, turning my face as emotionless as I can.

"Nothing..." I lied.