Chapter 13: Fear

Elsa's POV:

"Don't touch me! I don't want to hurt you, any of you..."

The siren went off, making my hands flare up. Ice spread around the ground, making everyone slip, even
Bunny, Tooth and Sandy. Oh no.

Tooth carefully stood back up. "Elsa, calm down." She said, reaching her hand out to me. "Don't touch me!" I backed up, hitting my back on the wall in the process.

Fear showed in my eyes. "Elsa..." Jack said my name, sending shivers throughout me. He stepped toward me, taking baby steps as if I'll freeze something. When he was close enough to me he placed his hand on my cheek. I flinched at his touch. My heart sped up.

"You need to calm down." He said. "I don't know how." I said, my voice unsteady. "Elsa. How long have you been lying to us? To me?" His words stabbed my heart. I instantly moved away from him.

"You're all not safe here with me. I have to go." I said as I ran out the workshop. "ELSA!" Everyone called out for me, but I kept running. I found myself in a forest.

I was out of breath by the time I realized I was lost. Just great. Everything is just great.

I started to get lightheaded. I'm going to pass out. Why? Why? Why does everything happen to m-- "What have you gotten yourself into Elsie-bear?" A voice said before I finally blacked out.

~~~

"Who are you?"

"That's not important right now."

"Oh really?"

"Nice sarcasm. No wonder she's this way."

"Shut up or I'll freeze you."

"I'd like to see you try. You're only going to break her heart."

My heart broke. Listening to my brother and Jack fight is like freezing myself solid. I can't stand it and I can't break through it. My eyelids slowly opened.

"Tempest?..." My voice called out for him. "Temp?" I called out. "Elsie-bear?" He called out, now looking down at me.

"What happened?" I asked, moving my body to sit up. A pain shot through my head. I moved my fingers to my temples, rubbing them in a circular pattern.

I looked at both their faces, worry and fear were evident on their faces. "Don't ever do that--" Jack started, but I glared at him and Tempest.

"Don't you two ever fight again. You hear me? You are both special to me. But I can't deal with you both if you act like spoiled brats." I scolded. I scrunched my eyes as the pain vibrated through me.

When I fully open my eyes, darkness was fogging up the room. "Pitch..." I muttered under my breath.

"Come to the dark side with me little sister. They don't care about you. They won't listen. They know who you are now. You're a monster! They will break you. They will hate you. Tempest will leave you. Jack will never care about you." Pitch's voice rang through my head.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT! GET OUT! STAY OUT OF MY HEAD." I yelled. I used all of my energy to block my mind. I shut my eyes tightly. "Just stay out of my head." I whispered.

When I opened my eyes, tears were streaming down my face. Everyone was looking at me, and I mean everyone; Jack, Tempest, Hiccup, Merida, Anna, Rapunzel, North, Tooth, Bunny and Sandy.

I closed my eyes, hoping everything was just a nightmare. I opened my eyes to see everyone there still. I moved my head to the side, avoiding eye contact, moving my hands to wipe away my tears, but they were frozen. My tears were frozen. How is that even possible? I placed my hand over my eyes, using my power to get rid of my frozen tears.

"Now can you tell us the truth." Merida asked, her tone harsh. I gulped at her, turning my gaze to Tempest. He gave me a look that says, 'Tempest or your powers?'

I blinked twice. He nodded his head. I bit my lip nervously. "Elsa," Jack's voice startled me, "please. We need to know."

I nodded my head, "I am, or used to be, Queen Elsa of Arendelle." Everyone, except Tempest, Anna, Tooth and Jack, gasped. "This kid already knew?" Jack said pointing at Tempest angrily.

"This kid has a name." He said, trying not to show his anger to anyone.

I know you're all wondering how no one has attacked Tempest yet because him and Pitch look alike. It's because he can disguise himself, or turn himself back to who he was before he died.

Tempest has navy black hair with light blue bangs. He was about my height. His eyes were blue, the same shade as mines. He wore a black joggers and a light red shirt, which shows off his abs.

"Why didn't you tell us you have powers?" Jack asked, moving his hand in a furious motion. I sent a line of ice shooting out of my body as Pitch's voice rang through my head.

I stopped the ice before it could strike anyone in the heart. Everyone, except Tempest, Anna, Tooth and Jack, stepped back in fear.

"Elsa, listen to you big brother. They all want you dead. They don't want you. They hate you."

Save me...

"No one will help you. They'll forget about you. They. Don't. Care. Let's play a game, Elsa... Let's play... Who killed Jack Frost..."

"STAY OUT OF MY DAMN HEAD!" I screamed in anger. My hands flared up to my head, clutching it in agonizing pain. "Tempest. He won't leave me alone. He won't stop telling me lies. He won't stop lying to me. He's playing with my emotions..." I cried out. He walked towards me, wrapping me in his warm embrace.

Everyone said words of encouragement like; you'll be okay, he won't get to you, we'll be by your side.

"Nothing will be okay. I'm bound to him. I am dangerous." I said, hugging Tempest a little tighter.