Chapter 7: Highschool...

Elsa's POV:

I woke up panting. The last thing I remember is freaking out at Jack. I need to forget that... It's time to instruct some plans and other stuff that's too boring. "I see you've finally woken up!" Frost cheered. I smiled and said, "Let's get 'Plan 1' in action!" Frost smiled back at me. She galloped out the door. I followed behind her.

We found everyone sitting around the round table in the globe room. "Hi everyone!" I greeted. "Hello..." They all greeted me nervously. I squint my eyes a bit. I quickly ran to the table and pressed the button under the table. Sirens went off and the original guardians ran into the globe room.

"Oh... You guys finally came..." I joked. Tooth rolled her eyes and hugged me. "Glad to see you awake." Tooth said softly. She pulled apart from me and stood next to bunny. "Okay... I have a plan..." I said, smiling. "No!" North said. "Too fast to judge her North." Frost exclaimed. Jack, Merida, Rapunzel and Hiccup looked at me like I was crazy. North nodded his head for me to continue.

"We, the frost guardians, should go to highschool..." I smiled again.

"Frost guardians?" Jack asked around to see if he was missing something.

"When did all this happen?" Hiccup asked.

"Let the lad explain!" Merida yelled. Everyone fell quiet.

"We can't be locked here. Plus, there is no new threat, Pitch is being held somewhere." I explained. I looked at North with pleading eyes.

It looked like North and the other guardians were in deep thought. They all formed a circle. I heard whispers. They departed from the circle and North faced me. "Okay..." He answered. I smiled and started jumping up and down in excitement. I quickly realized what I did and stopped jumping. I straightened myself out. "Go to your rooms and pack what you need." I ordered. The 'frozen guardians' quickly scrambled out the globe room.

I went back to my room and packed a few of clothes in one suitcase. In another suitcase, I packed a laptop, a small baggie of gems and a book... A special necklace...

I walked back into the globe room to see the frozen guardians ready and packed. "Ready guys?" I asked. I need to make sure everyone is set.

Everyone nodded nervously, except for Jack. He flew over to me and smiled. His face was too close to mine and I blushed. I smirked and pushed his face away with my hand. "Hey! What was that for?!" Jack yelled out. I heard laughing around us. "Me. Oh... I have a personal space. Kinda like a space bubble. You cannot invade my personal space bubble." I said, giving off some sass.

Jack frowned. "Let's get going!" I said as I pulled out one of North's portals. "To Arendelle." I instructed. It's been years since I've been there. There is a city there now. It's amazing! I've only ever seen it once on a crystal ball. We got transported to Arendelle.

Anna's POV: (A little treat to you.)

My eyes widen in surprise as I realized something... "This is my home place!" I cheered. Elsa softly smiled at me. "Our home place..." I heard her mutter. "What did you say?" I asked. "Nothing!" Elsa replied quickly. "Okay." I dismissed what she muttered.

Elsa's POV: {Time Skip}

I led everyone to a big house. There were 7 big rooms. Everyone chose their own room and started decorating it. I already decorated my room, so now I'm sitting on a bean bag chair waiting for everyone.

I hate waiting... But right now, I love to be alone... Peace and quiet---

"My room is decorated!" Jack yelled as soon as he see's me. I quickly glance his way.

If a glance could kill someone, Jack would've been exploded right then and now.

"You don't have to glare me down. I knew you were relaxing." He laughed. "You are such a jerk!" I said as I rested my head on the bean bag once again. I closed my eyes. "Ye shouldn't sleep, everyone is ready." Merida said with digust. I opened my eyes and said, "I was resting. Not sleeping."

Merida rolled her eyes. I stood up. "School is going to start soon, so we should head out right now." I directed everyone out the front door.

~

After a few minutes of walking, we made it just in time for our classes. Me and jack had the same classes. "Wow..." I sighed. "This is gonna be fun!" Jack teased. I sat down in a empty seat. Jack sat to my right. Someone suddenly tapped my left shoulder. "Hello?" I asked.

He started moving his hand to his ear, then his mouth

He started moving his hand to his ear, then his mouth. Ohh. He's deaf. I'm glad I learned sign language now. "Hello. My name is Elsa." I signed. "Hi Elsa. My name is Samuel. You can call me Sam." He signed back. I smiled.

"You're cute. Can I sit next to you and watch you smile?" He asked in sign. I nodded my head. I heard a grunt from beside me. I turned my head to face Jack. He was frowning. I turned my head back to Sam, who was signing, "Are you free later today?"

I shook my head. "I'm meeting with some of my friends." I signed. He lightly sighed. "SAM, ELSA, STOP TALKING!" The teacher yelled. "We just got in trouble for talking, well, signing. Can you read the teachers lips from here?" I asked. We were sitting at the very back of the class.

Samuel had black rimmed glasses on. He was wearing jeans, a black shirt and had a denim sweater on.

He nodded his head and faced the front, paying attention to the teacher. I also looked ahead.

This is what highschool is... No more freedom... Samuel is a nice guy. Even though I just met him, he might be a friend of mines, but... No more freedom... Wait... I won't get my hopes down. I'm leader of the Frozen Guardians. It's my duty to show hope...