Chapter 6: Introductions

Elsa's POV:

"Hello..." I said nervously. A boy with brown hair was drooling at me. This is not going anywhere... "I am Elsa, your leader." I said.

A girl with really long blonde hair nodded at me. "Hi. I'm Rapunzel." She introduced herself.

"Hi. I'm Merida." A girl with red fuzzy hair introduced herself. I smiled.

"Hello! I'm Anna!" A girl with brown hair and a streak of white introduced herself. She seems familiar.

"I-I'm Hiccup." The drooling boy introduced himself.

"Hi. I'm Jack." A boy with white hair introduced himself.

I smiled. "North, what am I even supposed to do? No one, and I do mean no one, told me what to do." I said. "You can figure that out for yourself." North teased. "North!" I shouted. All eyes were on me. I felt stares everywhere. "North, she needs to know." Tooth said. "Thanks Tooth." I said, smiling in gratitude.

"She has to figure it out for herself, but I will tell her who we'll be fighting. We will have to fight Pitch... But only you and your group can defeat him. You are the new guardians." North said. He, Tooth, Bunny and Sandy left the globe room.

I was left figuring out what to do next. "Now what do ye do?" Merida asked me. I shrugged. "How about we all play a game of truth and dare." Jack suggested. Everyone sat around the table except for Jack, who was sitting on his staff, right side up. "Who's going to go first?" Rapunzel asked.

"Jack, truth or dare?" Hiccup asked. "Dare." Jack answered, sounding somewhat brave. "I have an idea, Hiccup." Frost whispered. She galloped to Hiccup and whispered something into his ears.

"That's a good idea!" Hiccup yells out as soon as Frost moves her mouth away from his ear. "Oh no..." I muttered. "Jack Frost, I dare you to kiss Elsa." Hiccup answered, grinning evily.

"WHAT?!?!" Me and Jack shout out. Everyone laughed. "Just do it." Frost nudged at me. "I'm not being forced into this!" I said as I stood up and stomped my way to my room. I shut the door and locked it.

I sat on my bed. There was a knocking at the door. I heard Frost's hooves knocking too. "Elsa, open up!" Jack yelled. "No! I'm not coming out!" I yelled out.

They kept knocking until dawn. I stood up and took a book off my book shelf. "Rulers Of The Galaxies." I read out.

Jack's POV:

I walked into the globe room. "Don't worry Jack. Elsa would sometimes lock herself somewhere and never come out until she's ready." Tooth explained to me. "That's so reassuring." I said sarcastically.

"Elsa is a very... Mysterious person..." Tooth added. That's werid. "Do you know Elsa?" I asked. Tooth hesitantly nodded her head. "So... Tell me about her!" I yelled out excitedly. "Shhh." Tooth shushed. "Sorry." I apologized.

"I can't tell you anything about her..." Tooth said in an apologetic voice.

"Why not?" I complained.

"Elsa doesn't like being talked about." Tooth said before walking away.

My jaw dropped down as I realized there was no way I'm going to get to know Elsa. "Close your mouth." Hiccup said, snapping me back to my thoughts. "Sorry." I apologized. "Our leader, what's her name again? Nevermind. She seems weird." Hiccup said. "Don't judge a book by it's cover." I said.

"The lad isolates herself from the world." Merida pointed out. She's got a point. "She seems nice." Rapunzel cheered. There was suddenly a voice from behind me. "Why is everyone talking about me?" Elsa groaned. There was a frown on her face. Frost was also frowning. Just because Frost is a unicorn, doesn't mean she can't frown or smile.

Elsa turned around to leave, but I called out to her. "Elsa?" I said. "Leave me alone Jack." Elsa said. I could hear her voice cracking up a bit. "Why are you shutting people out?" I asked. "Stop Jack." Elsa replied. "Jack, I'm warning you. Don't continue." Frost warned. "Why shut people out? Why shut the world out?" I continued asking her questions. I took a few steps toward Elsa and turned her body to face me. She was crying.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Elsa yelled, screaming loudly in the process. Everyone had to cover their ears from the loud scream. Elsa stopped screaming and Tooth ran into the globe room.

"It brought back a memory..." Elsa suddenly fainted. Wait did I do?... "I'm sorry Frost. I didn't mean to do this..." I apologized. "I... It's not your fault. Elsa... " Frost said.

Why did Elsa freak out? She could've been calm, but she was sad and angry. What happened to her in her past? What is happening to her now? Why can't I stop thinking about her? I need to calm down...