Chapter 4: I Lost?...

Elsa's POV:

It has been 300 years. I've been fighting my own brother for 299 years. This is gonna be my 300th year. I don't know why exactly I have been fighting him, but I have to fight him today.

I descended outside, sitting on a cold patch of snow. I was looking at the moon. "That is where our father is." Frost said as she snuggles by my side.

"I know. He's wishing me luck." I said. I pet Frost's hair. "Ready for the fight soon?" Frost asked. "I have to be ready, so... I'm ready..." I assured myself.

Frost smiled as I stroked her fur. "We should go to the battle arena." I said. Frost stood on all four hooves. I also stood up. We both started running toward a big arena. I found Pitch practicing his punching and kicks. He was also practicing with his black sand.

"Are you ready daughter?" Mani asked, standing right beside me. I nodded my head as I kept my sight on Pitch.

"Ready little sister?" Tempest asked, also standing beside me. I nodded my head once again.

"Ready Elsa?" Frost asked, standing beside Mani. I nodded again.

This is how it always starts. Always the same boring routine. Never changing.

I walked up to Pitch and stood in front of him. "Ready to lose again?" I teased. Pitch smirked. "We'll see who'll be losing." He responded.

I smirked back and got into my fighting position. Pitch also got in his fighting position. The bell rang.

Pitch started creating nightmares. The nightmares started attacking me. I sent snowmans to fend off the nightmares. I ran up to Pitch and hit him with a powerful snow attack.

Pitch stumbled backwards and created about 100 nightmares. "This is nothing new." I laughed. I raised my hands in the air and shot out a bunch of ice from my palms, making it hit every nightmare.

"That is nothing new either." Pitch laughed. I started coughing and Pitch took advantage. He pushed his hands towards me, making a bunch of black sand hit me in the heart. "Ow..." I stumbled backwards and placed both my hands on my chest.

"That hurt big brother." I whined as he laughed.

"That is new..." I heard Frost say behind me. I started coughing again. Pitch once again took advantage of this situation and surrounded me with about 400 nightmares. "I... Can't... Fight... Them..." I said as slowly lost consciousness.

Tooth's POV:

I was waiting in the tooth palace. Waiting for another victory letter to come to me.

Oh how rude of me! I am Tooth, the tooth fairy. I am Elsa's best friend. When I first met the man of the moon, Mani, he talked a lot of Elsa. Baby tooth is fond of Elsa; kinda like how she is also fond of Jack Frost. Oooo. I can see a ship sailing. Anyways...

The letter landed in my palm and I quickly opened it in excitement.

Dear Tooth Fairy,

Elsa has lost this year. Since she has lost, North will have to create a new team of guardians. You will have Jack, Rapunzel, Anna, Merida and Hiccup. Elsa will also be part of this new team. She will be the leader. Please take good care. Good luck!

From, Mani

My eyes slightly widen as I moved my eyes away from the letter. "Baby tooth! We have to go see North!" I yelled. Baby Tooth flew on top of my head as I started flying away.

(At the North Pole)

"North!" I yelled. "Who are you looking for?" Jack asked as I ran past him. Baby Tooth flew off my shoulder and landed on Jack's head.

I found North sitting near the globe of belief. "North! It's an emergency!" I yelled as I ran up to him. North held his hand out and I handed him the letter; kinda like a relay race.

North's eyes widen as he starts reading the letter. He pressed a red button under the table and sirens started going off. I cover my ears. "Give me a warning next time!" I yelled through the sirens. "Sorry!" North yelled back. Everyone ran into the room.

The sirens died down and there was silence. "What is it?" Bunny asked. "Its time." North answered. Me, Bunny, and Sandy nodded our heads. "What do you mean?" Jack asked, sounding clueless.