Chapter 18: My personal hell

Elsa's POV:

Sweat rolled down my forehead. My hands clenched open and shut. Every thought I had tumbled down. My heart slowed in a trance.

"You'll be okay." Jack's voice sounded worried.

"I won't. Look at me." I shut my eyes tightly. "I'm dying."

There was an awkward silence.

"You're not... Dying." He left out a quiet sob. "You won't die on me. I love you..."

My heart skipped a beat. I opened my eyes and grabbed his hand, squeezing it.

"Did you just say what I think you just said?"

"Yes..."

"Jack?"

"Yes Elsa?"

"I love you too."

My eyes fluttered closed. Darkness consumed me. And here I am, alone with my thoughts.

Elsa dear...

Who are you?

I am your worst nightmare.

I have my worst nightmare and you aren't it. I have became my own nightmare. Don't you dare say anyone superior than me can haunt me. I haunt myself.

Words from the heart I see. Too bad. I am you. And you are me. We're a nightmare. Pitch is only leading you to your fate.

I will not be a nightmare to anymore other than myself. I will not become evil.

Look at you. You're evil already. No one has done anything for that to happen. You have lied and broken everyone's trust.

I did it to keep them safe!

But in the end you end up hurting them.

I didn't hurt them. I hurt myself in order to protect those I love.

Yet they still don't trust you. They know you're Pitch's sister. They'll turn against you sooner or later.

They won't...

They will. I am you and we both hurt people we love.

You are not me. I do not hurt the people I love, I hurt me. I suffer the pain and hide everything deep inside me. I don't let them know what's wrong. I don't let them in.

That's where you're wrong. You haven't only hurt youself, you hurt anyone. You're an abomination.

I won't let you control me. I am an abomination to myself. I am my end.

~~~

"Elsa..."

"Please I know you're in awake."

"People have been asking what's the plan."

"They say have courage, and I'm trying to."

"Just open your eyes for us."

"We always have the frost guardians."

"Its just you and us."

"What are we gonna do?..."

"Do you wanna beat Pitch?"

"I'd really like to beat pitch."

I giggled and let my eyes slowly open. The frost and original guardians stood around my bed.

"That was lovely. Now, let's go train to beat Pitch. I know I'm poisoned, but that won't stop me." I step on the cold floor. But the cold never bothered me anyways.

I ran towards the balcony and dived out. I heard a series of 'Elsa', but I still jumped out.

I made a snow pillow at the bottom and dropped onto it. "Everyone jump!" I yelled out. I heard a series of 'hell no'.

I twirled my hand and my magic pushed everyone off the balcony and into the snow pillow.

"First lesson; Never put your guard down." I smiled at Jack, he smirked at me, but I took this as advantage. I lifted my hand from behind my back.

Snow suddenly dropped onto Jack's head. "Never keep your guard down." I repeated, earning a few giggles.

"Second lesson; Find their weakness." I looked at everyone. I could only find one persons weakness, for now. "Merida, bow now."

"What noooo!" She protested. "This isn't my weakness."

"Sure it isn't. Bow right now." I commanded, earning a groan from Merida. She gave me her bow and arrows nonetheless. I threw it across the field.

"Hey!"

"You'll be fighting without your bow and arrows today. Your hands will be your weapon." I got in a fighting stance in front of Merida. "Your bow is an weakness, but a strength."

Merida also got in a fighting stance. "May the best one win." I coughed before taking off to train Merida.

~~~

After fighting everyone, and winning, I fell on the snow. "I'm just resting." I called out as everyone kept training with each other.

I'm your personal hell.

You're back again?

I never left.

Why don't you do me a favor and leave?

No can do. This is just the beginning...

The end is near... Thanks for the warning.

That was my job.

What?

You're the end of Pitch, but watch your back. The end can become the beginning....