Chapter 17: Another secert revealed

Jack's POV:

Tempest Black! He said Tempest Black. Pitch's brother! Oh my God. That means Elsa is also Elsa Black. Damn. I dug myself in a deep hole

I didn't believe Tempest when he said his name was Tempest Black Winter. I'm so done.

Tempest's POV:

Did he catch on to me? Did he figure it out? Elsa is gonna kill me.

Jack looked as if he was in thought. I'm so screwed.

I heard a scream from inside the workshop. I snapped my head to Jack before I took off running towards the workshop.

"Elsa!" I called out. My hands shook as I ran for her room. "Elsa?"

Jack followed closely behind me. I kicked open Elsa's door. "Elsa?" Jack called out as we both stepped inside her room.

"Tempest, Jack, over here." Frost called out. Me and Jack walked towards Elsa's bed.

"What happened?" Jack asked. He looked as if he's about to go crazy.

"What's wrong with Elsa?" I asked. I'm afraid of the response I'll get. "Please tell me Frost." I looked at Elsa. She looked paler than usual.

Frost looked hesitant to tell us. "Pitch... He um..." She paused, looking us both in the eyes. "Pitch poisoned her."

My face went blank and I felt my power surge. My blood boiled in anger and I felt myself changing back to my original form.

"I'm gonna kill him. I don't care if he's my brother. He doesn't hurt our little sister and get away with it. Jack follow me." I exclaimed.

Jack didn't look scared that I am Pitch's brother. Most people would be terrified, but not him. I wonder why.

Jack nodded and followed me into the globe room. I clicked the red button under the table. The sirens went off and everyone ran into he room.

The frost guardians eyes widen in fear when they saw me, but shifted their gaze to Jack, who was standing next to me. The original guardians all stood their ground near the frost guardians. Except Tooth of course, she was actually quite happy.

"Its not what you think." Jack started. "This is Tempest Black, not Pitch Black. Tempest isn't evil and Elsa isn't evil."

I smirked at everyone as their gazes fell on me. "Nice to formally meet you all in my normal form." I chuckled light, but remembered the situation in hand. "Pitch just started a war."

"What do you mean?" Anna asked, her voice shaking. I know why she's acting like this. She doesn't want anything to happen to Elsa. "Where's Elsa?!" Her voice rose in panic.

"Pitch poisoned her." I explained. "She'll be okay with some rest and care, but she can not go anywhere near Pitch."

"Elsa's evil? I told y'all. She's not to be trusted." Merida spitted out. I clenched my fist to calm myself down.
"My sister is not evil. She may have been to hell, but she made it out an angel. Has that happened to any of you? No. She has fought Pitch for two hundred and fifty nine years just so you guys wouldn't have to fight him. She tried to protect you all, and this is how you repay her? Even in her past life, she went through Pitch tormenting her. He didn't know they were family yet, but she still came out an angel. She didn't kill anyone, and she won't. She has the most purest soul ever. When I was evil, she turned me good. She convinced me to find the good things in life. She was prone to fear, she hid from it and locked herself away from people so she wouldn't hurt them. She was the only person who survived hell and came out alive." After my speech everyone was left speechless, even Jack and Tooth.

"I'm an angel from hell." I heard Elsa say. She wobbled next to me. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"You should be resting." Jack said worriedly.

"They know?" Elsa whispered softly so I could only hear her. "Yeah. Sorry." I whispered back.

"Elsa." Jack said sternly. "Go back to your room and rest."

Elsa ignored him. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you all about me, Tempest and Anna, even though she didn't know, that we were related to Pitch. I thought it be easier for me to hide away everything about me to beat Pitch, then go back home. I'm sorry." She twitched a bit and coughed slightly.

"Don't be sorry Elsa. You've been through hell and now we'll repay you." Jack assured us. "We'll defeat him."

I grinned. "Now. You get your rest. Jack take her please." Jack sighed, but picked up Elsa bridal style. "Goodnight Elsa and Jack."

"Night Tempest." Elsa and Jack said in unison, then I heard light laughter.

They'll be okay together. They make each other stronger. They're perfect together. They both love each other.

And I won't let Pitch ruin that.