Chapter 15: Practice

Elsa's POV:

"We should head back. I have to train everyone to defeat my br-- to defeat Pitch!" I said quickly. Jack looked at me weirdly. I just hope he hasn't caught on.

He gently kissed my forehead before moving his arm from my waist. I let go of his other hand, missing the warmth he brought me.

"Race?" I suggested, raising my eyebrow, challenging him. "I accept." He laughed. "There are no rules except no cheating." I stated. "That's a rule." He chuckled. "Whatever, I know. We start in 3, 2, 1!"

Jack flew in the direction of the workshop. I gave him a 5 second headstart before I made an ice path for me. I made ice skates using my shoes and started skating, following after Jack.

I zoomed past him and did a twirl. Jack looked shocked as I skated further from him. I was about to collide into Merida, who wasn't paying attention, but I threw myself to the side, using my magic to throw myself off balance.

A sharp pain rang through my head. "You could've hurt your friend. See how dangerous you are?" Pitch's voice rang through my head as another sharp pain hit me like a earth quake.

I grunted in pain as I forced myself to stand up again. "Elsa!" Jack called out, flying toward me.

"I'm fine." I lied. Of course I didn't want him to know it hurt me.

"You're bleeding." Anna said, walking towards me.

"I'm fine really." I forced a smile which seemed to fool everyone. "Let's start practicing.

I walked past Anna and Jack who seemed to see past my lie. Tempest was talking to Hiccup before he noticed I was here.

"You took quite a landing there." Rapunzel joked. I ignored her. "Everyone line up!" I ordered. Everyone did as told.

"Today you all will be fighting a version of Pitch's nightmares made of snow." I instructed.

Everyone, except Tempest and I, grunted. I rolled my eyes at their behavior.

"Who would like to go first?" I asked. "Jack would like to." Tempest said with a smirk. My face went emotionless as I realized what he was doing.

He's gonna test Jack's strength. To see if he's strong enough to protect me. I bet you that he's gonna go hard on him.

Frost, where are you when I need you. "Elsie!" I heard a voice call out to me. "FROST! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I scolded her. "While you all went to highschool for a few days, I went out on an adventure. It was fun." She chuckled.

"Practice time!" She galloped around every happily. I smiled. "Okay, Jack get ready. Everyone else stand back."

Tempest stood next to me and kissed me on the forehead, giving me some strength to build at least 137 nightmares using my powers. I whirled my hands elegantly, making a few patterns than throwing my hands towards Jack.

The nightmares surround Jack. He defended himself well. Tempest started floating above Jack, with the help of the wind I commanded.

Tempest started saying stuff to get Jack mad which seemed to be working. I zoned out all the sounds except for Tempest's voice, I listened to what he was saying to Jack.

"She doesn't like you."

Jack hit three nightmares with his staff.

"She hates you."

He blasted 10 nightmares.

"She doesn't deserve you."

He stayed firmly on the ground, clenching his fist as ice shot through his hand and blasted through about 7 nightmares. He flew up in the air, the nightmares flying after him. Tempest said one last thing to him and flew back down to safety.

"She'll never love you." Were his words to Jack. It stung my heart.

Jack look enraged. His face contorted in pain and he clenched his fist, turning them white. He let his anger out on the nightmares. The nightmares surrounded Jack, wrapping themselves around him. There was a bright light. *BOOM* An explosion happened, dimming the light. "JACK!!" I screamed as I see him falling from the sky.

I closed my eyes and asked the wind to help me out. When I opened my eyes, Jack was slowly and safely floating down, with the help of the wind. He landed softly on the snow. I ran towards him with everyone following behind me.

"Jack. You're okay." I sighed in relief. We all sat around Jack, who slowly opened his eyes to glare at Tempest.

"Sorry Jack. I had to see if you were good for my little sister." Tempest said. I blushed, but punched him hard in the shoulder when he blurted out one of the secrets I've been avoiding. Tempest smiled sheepishly.

"Brother?" Merida asked.

"When did this happen?" Hiccup asked.

"Does that mean he's my brother?" Anna asked.

I rolled my eyes at everyone. "Yes. Tempest is my older brother. This happened when I died, about 300 years ago. He is also your brother, Anna, but we have another one. I can't tell anyone who our dad is though." I said, answering all their questions.

"You never told any of us about this?" Jack asked, hurt shown in his eyes. "Nobody asked." Was my answer.

"She can be stubborn," Tempest said, looking at me, "Which means its punishment time."

I frowned as everyone moved away from me. "Jack, will you do the honor or shall I?" I asked, faking a British accent.

"You." Jack looked me in the eyes. "Tempest, whatever you do, don't get me mad. Better yet, don't talk to me." I said. "Okay little sister." He agreed. Sighing, I moved my hands gracefully. About 137 snow nightmares surrounded me.

I closed my eyes and ice shot out of my hands, blasting about 13 nightmares.

"Elsa, listen to me. He hates you." Pitch entered my mind. I kicked a nightmare in its head. The nightmare disappeared like a cloud of smoke.

"He doesn't care about you."

I clenched my fist and opened it, a pile of snow fell out of the sky landing on about 20 nightmares.

"He doesn't love you." His words burned in my heart, causing me to fall to my knees. I clenched my eyes shut, zoning everything out. Every sound, every nightmare, every person, completely gone from my sight.

Snow surrounded me, moving like a blizzard. I opened my eyes, feeling them burn with rage. A trail of ice unleashed from my body, blasting the remaining nightmares.

A tear escaped my eye. Wiping it furiously, I got up with rage. "STAY OUT OF MY HEAD!" I screamed.

Everyone rushed to my side. "What happened?" Jack asked, panic evident in his voice. "Pitch won't stop tormenting me." I said, clenching my fist. "Everything will be okay. We'll beat him." Tempest said, determination in his eyes.

I smiled at everyone. I have to stay strong for the frozen guardians. I have to keep their hopes up.

"We will defeat him." And with those 4 words everyone cheered.