Chapter 14: Trust me

Jack's POV:

"Elsa, why does Pitch keep entering your mind?" I asked, my voice shaking. My heart skipped a beat as a tear fell out of her beautiful sad eyes. It's a complete understatement to say that I wasn't jealous of that guy embracing Elsa. My snowflake. My heart cried out in pain.

Since Elsa got here, I had these feelings for here. I don't know what kind of feelings. I'm just not use to these feelings. I feel like my world revolved around her. I can trust her with my own life. Cheesy isn't it? But I think I lo---

"You don't need to know," Elsa said to Merida, "Yet at least." I looked into Elsa's eyes, it showed nothing but darkness now.

I sat on the edge of the bed, looking deeper into her eyes while she kept explaining.

"Pitch, has been... Entering, my mind since I was young," Elsa started, "I was easily prone to fear."

"That's something Pitch would say." I said my thought out loud. Elsa stayed quiet as she stared at the wall. "Elsa?" Anna called out to her, grabbing her available hand.

Elsa shivered as her eyes stayed glue to the wall. The guy, Tempest, stared at the wall too. I turned my head to look at the wall, but there was nothing there.

"Elsa?" Hiccup called out.

"T... Tempest?" Rapunzel called out hesitantly.

Elsa's POV:

"Elsa, Tempest, good to see you two." Pitch laughed. I rolled my eyes, ignoring the pain shooting through my head. Darkness surrounded Tempest, Pitch and I.

"You're turning against me too?" Pitch asked Tempest, mocking fake hurt. "We wouldn't be against you if you weren't evil." I scolded him.

"Ouchy. Little sis, that hurt. It really hurt." Pitch said, his words dripping with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes.

My heart sped up as I clenched my fist in anger. Sweat beads formed on my forehead. Murderous thoughts ran around in my head, plotting Pitch's downfall. My breathing became uneven.

"Go away. Just leave us alone." Tempest said, entwining my hand with his, giving it a squeeze. I steadied my breathing and got my heart beat back to normal.

"I will visit everyone soon, and I will spoil your secret." Pitch warned. "Go ahead. If you do tell them, I will personally send you to the depths of hell, brother." I threatened lightly. Egh. I placed full force on him.

"I'll be back." Pitch said, hiding in the darkness.

As the darkness left our sight, I thanked Tempest for keeping me calm. "I'm gonna practice outside." I said in a hurry, jumping off my bed and running towards the balcony, jumping off.

Jack's POV:

My heart leapt out of my chest as she jumped off the balcony. I ran to where she was, everyone following behind me, except that Tempest guy.

I looked down. She was flying down elegantly. "She's okay." Tempest stated, he sat on the edge of the bed, observing our expressions.

I clenched my fists, turning my fist white as I stared at Tempest with jealousy and a little hatred.

"I guess everyone else can come practice in the training room with me." Merida suggested, leaving the room with everyone. Tempest stayed behind.

"Do you like Elsa?" He asked. Blunt aren't you? My heart skipped a beat. "Why do you want to know?" I asked him, trying to steady my now beating heart.

"You'll know in the future. Now tell me." He ordered. Tempest's eyes pierced my soul as he looked deep in my eyes, trying to figure me out.

I kept a straight face. "Yeah, I guess I like her. She's cool and everything." Tempest chuckled at the word cool.