Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 1)

(I have a few other WWE stories. This one isn't completely new, but isn't really related to any other story. I was sort of inspired to write this story from chapter 15 of Sister of The Shield. It is kind of a backstory for Bray Wyatt, and the Story of Sister Abigail. The only difference is Abigail will be older than Bray as they grow up... She would be sort of motherly even though she was his sister and try to take care of him. In a slightly different world, Abigail met Luke, Erick, and Braun, they were close friends of Bray's and became more like brothers to their family. Following The Wyatt Family gives you kind of a Supernatural kind of feeling. My theory is Abigail's body is no longer living, but her soul is still wandering the earth. Her soul could take on a new form. Then she could search for Bray, now in a different body she is much younger than Bray. Now the roles could be reversed and Bray and The Wyatt Family could take care of her. This won't be as long as my other stories. I'm not even sure if this will be a multi chapter story. This is more of a short story. We'll see how it goes. I will use three of Bray's promos in this first chapter. Also... I realize that these promos take place at different points of Bray's career, but think of this as something that happened before Bray comes to WWE. It will help with the story. My hope is that with this first chapter, there will be a better understanding of Bray and his story so far, with Bray's family history, and history with Abigail. I want to keep things kind of like the way we know with Bray in WWE, but also with my own take of things with Abigail, and maybe even a little bit of history with Erick, Luke, and Braun.)

Lost Soul, Now Found

Chapter One

Growing up, Abigail was five years older than Bray. She was his sister, but their relationship with their parents wasn't the best. She had a motherly instinct, she loved Bray and took care of him like a mother. Bray was only three when their mother died, he learned from a very young age from his father that the world was a very dark place. Whenever his father thought that he did something wrong he would punish Bray. His father was harder on Bray because he wanted to make Bray a strong, disciplined, and wise man when he was older. Abigail noticed that it got worse when their mother died. She thought their father was being too tough on Bray. Once their father was finished punishing Bray, Abigail would take Bray and hold him until he stopped crying. Things only seemed to get worse once Bray started school. His first friend was a boy named Erick Rowan. Erick was made fun of a lot because he wouldn't talk very much. Most of the kids thought it was because he was dumb and didn't know how to talk. Two of the bigger bullies at Bray's school were Luke Harper and Braun Strowman. They started laughing at Erick and pushing him around. Bray wanted to help his best friend, but was also a target of their bullying. They pushed him to the ground and started kicking him. What was interesting was that Luke had a crush on Abigail. Luke and Abigail were the same age, but Luke didn't know that Bray was Abigail's brother. She knew that Luke had a crush on her and thought of something clever. She was upset that Braun and Luke were bullying her brother. She grabbed Luke and kissed him, Braun was shocked and didn't know what to do. Abigail only kissed him for a few seconds before she grabbed him by the head and head butted him and then punched him in the face. Braun then ran away as Luke grabbed at his nose as it started bleeding. She went to check on Bray and Erick. They were ok, but soon Abigail got in trouble and was sent home. Ironically, the same guys that were bullying Bray and Erick became friends, even alomst like brothers. Bray's relationship with his father only got worse as he got older. Abigail stayed in school, but his father pulled Bray out of school when he was eight years old, he did more work around their house. As Bray got older, he developed this hatred for his father and wished that he was dead. His father was a smoker and he would always have a lighter with him. Bray developed this fascination with fire. He took his father's lighter, and his boat caught on fire and sank into the sea with him. Bray was then taken away for several years because many believed that Bray would grow up being a kid that would cause trouble and possibly end up with a life in prison. He was educated and he caught up on the things that he missed out on when his father took him out of school.