Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 3)

Chapter Three

Carlie was in complete shock and disbelief, Bray was talking directly to her. Even though she was nervous by the cameras, lights, and eyes around her, she did as Bray said and only focused on him. She made her way forward and Luke lead her to the ring. There was a little bit of noise, but most people in the crowd wanted to know what was going on so they stayed quiet, some took videos of what was happening. This was really happening, Carlie was in the ring with her hero, she was in the ring with Bray Wyatt. She was a little nervous, Bray could embarrass people in front of the world, she only wondered what was going to happen, and what Bray would say to her. On the inside, the spirit of Abigail was trying to reach out, happy to finally be this close to her brother again. Could he feel her presence? Bray could feel something, he always felt the presence of Sister Abigail near him, now was no different. He shook those thoughts from his head thinking it was impossible, this young woman was just a fan of him. He admired her excitement and her courage for stepping into the ring. He laughed a little, grabbed a mic and handed it to her.

"Please, introduce yourself. What is your name?"

She smiled and blushed a little, she couldn't believe that she was in the ring with her hero. She didn't want to freak out too much, she was just glad he invited her to the ring. She would just go along with whatever he wanted to happen.

"My name is Carlie."

"Are you here with anyone?"

"My parents and my brother."

Bray then started to laugh. It was obvious now that this must be an after Raw segment because people had already started leaving, and there was no way that this would happen live. Fan interactions usually happened once a show was over.

"You're really excited aren't you?"

"Yes! I've always wanted to meet you Bray, I was a bit disappointed earlier because people started getting turned away so I didn't get to meet you. I've always felt this special connection with you, almost like I know you. It's just... You said something about your people joining you... I would love to join you, especially to get away from the people that judge me. I feel like you understand me. I thought I would never get to meet you, but this is just unreal... You invited me to the ring."

"I heard you and thought why not, we're not live, it's a good time to connect with fans. Come with me."

Carlie was really excited, The Wyatt Family music was playing and now Bray held the rope down for her. She got out of the ring and followed Bray to the back. Her family actually wasn't far behind now and went to the backstage area to wait for her. Once she was out of sight of the crowd she started fangirling.

"This is amazing! There is so much I've wanted to say to you. I really don't want to freak you out or anything, but there really is something that I have to tell you."

Bray laughed.

"You're worried about freaking me out... I'm The New Face of Fear... I don't think there is anything you can say or do that would freak me out."

"Well... Maybe you have heard some weird things, but I think this would be a bit different. I didn't really want to say it while we were in front of everyone else, but I really meant it when I said I feel connected to you. I really do feel like I know you... I've... I've had dreams about you, even before you came to WWE."

Bray found this to be a bit strange.

"So maybe we've met before."

"I don't think so... This is the first time I've ever met you. Let me just tell you about one of the dreams I've had. So... My name is Carlie... You said a little bit about Sister Abigail... Most would believe that she is no longer living, but it seems like you believe her spirit is still lingering. I always have a dream with you and Luke, Erick and Braun, but I always respond to Abigail when you speak to me."